Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Show your desktop here
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE]
(01-14-2018, 11:36 AM)DoctorG Wrote: I've been fucking a lot with Rainmeter lately. This is my current setup, the music bars and artist / song on the top are synced with Spotify and other media players.

The Image

This style is so damn creative, i helped myself with google to create the similar one. I couldn't resist!!!

I like DoctorG's style a lot, I'm kind of a minimalist myself:

[Image: xsmc0.png]
Batata, I have no words.

Ammarz, great job, I really like it!

Cake, awesome wallpaper!
Well, been a while since I've posted in this thread that's for sure.

Here's my desktop, most things are quicker to run via the start menu and searching than finding them through a cluttered desktop, so I keep it tidy.

If anyone has VR (Or a high spec computer) the titanic mod is awesome for those who want to see what a high detail game truely looks like. (Be aware the demo has no goals and is far from complete).

For those interested, I'm on an X34 Predator, which is 21: 9 and 3440x1440

[Image: jTYMair.jpg]
Holy shit Tom, that monitor is around $1000! To be honest with you I like it more than your wallpaper but I guess it's hard to find decent ones at that resolution.  :P
Hahaha, well, there's a whole reddit forum dedicated to it and I've had a friend make a few as well, but I like to cycle them.

Thanks! It was over $1000 when I bought it, it's come down in price now. I didn't want 4k as you weren't getting the higher refresh rates. 100 suits me just fine.
wow tom nice!
Thanks LukaZ :)

Sau asked for a screenshot of SA:MP at this resolution :

[Image: DUPqzIt.jpg]

Hope that cures anyone elses curiosity, as you can imagine, I don't play in full screen, purely because it's just too damn big for my eyes XD
Finally got a new PC that ain't shit. [Image: MNqHuWs.jpg]