Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Show your desktop here
(09-14-2007, 12:35 AM)Usagi link Wrote:[Image: Desktop01.jpg]
This is what happens when you don't have password protection and/or you leave your PC on with -other- people around.

usagi that hallo custom edition is that that Zelda edtion ???
(09-14-2007, 06:33 PM)MisterGroovyBooby link Wrote:usagi that hallo custom edition is that that Zelda edtion ???
No, it's just Halo without Single player I believe, or it's Halo where you can download maps. Iono really what it means, I just know it doesn't have Single player for sure (Since I don't really do that). Although, I do know what you're talking about for the Zelda map. You have to go to a website like Halomaps.org (Or something LIKE that (I don't remember the name)) and you can download the maps into your map folder. Maybe this is only in the CE edition. Not sure.
I would show mine, but my computer is acting up [Image: onion-head74.gif]
I love my desktop! d:)b

[Image: desktopbm1.png]
(09-17-2007, 05:12 PM)DoctorG link Wrote:I love my desktop! d:)b
    Your desktop looks great. I love the picture. Although, what's that cute little program in the bottom right corner? Hrm? That nice lil' lightning bolt? Daemon Tools perhaps? What would we need that for? ;)

-  Nice lil' "u" you got there too, I wonder if that's a program for anything with XP or something, Hrmmmm.... ;)
[Image: naamloosuw8.png]
(09-17-2007, 06:55 PM)Active* link Wrote:[Image: naamloosuw8.png]
Um...
...it's been awhile, huh?
What ?  :X
(09-18-2007, 07:01 AM)Active* link Wrote:What ?  :X
(09-18-2007, 06:31 AM)Candy link Wrote:Um...
...it's been awhile, huh?

OFF TOPIC
She's ugly ......  :+

ON TOPIC
YOU TOO YOUNG FOR THOSE PICTURES ACTIVE!!!!  :+
[Image: myeighthundredws9.jpg]