Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

/ganginfo dead!
this command is useful why did you remove it ?
i kow some more commands that are broken/dead
ALOT of the commands don't seem to be working any more, that included. Maybe they were just changed or bugged, hopes its looked into :)
try: /gang info  ;)
agent gots true :)
and if ur putting /gang info then gots like Gang:create, world, skin, color etc..
But /ganginfo gets users hows in your gang u know ;)
weee thx
The commands have been grouped into a few easy to remember commands. Here are a few:

[tt]/world
/gang
/my[/tt]

Try /cmd info for more information.

Also, no a bug = purged.
(11-08-2007, 06:31 PM)benbmyers link Wrote: ALOT of the commands don't seem to be working any more, that included. Maybe they were just changed or bugged, hopes its looked into :)

Very useful reply...
Maybe you can start saying which commands, otherwise we won't even look into it. (To what?)
Actually i was implying that we should (have)  be (en) informed of the changes (before?) the update. Theres no point listing all the ones i find. Its mainly just because some commands might have had a space put in them, like /gang info but i mean, it is very annoying to have all the commands i have got used to being changed but i guess il get used to it :)

"/ganginfo" is now "/gang info"

don't just type: "/gang info" ! use "/gang info [GANG ID]"

Az
(11-09-2007, 02:23 PM)benbmyers link Wrote: Actually i was implying that we should (have)  be (en) informed of the changes (before?) the update.

You are informed.
About 2 months ago.
And there are hardly player related commands changed. Only admin related commands.
So if a player command does not work, it's probably just broken, not changed.
The command list is in the documentation forum.