Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[NRG-500] Stunt video
[Image: 53961396ta3.gif]

Im putting a  NRG-500 Stunt video, and am opening it to the LVP community to post there own stunt videos (They must meet the requirments) to  be  entered in the video the video will be about 3 minutes long so only the best stunt will be entered.

Requirments- MUST Be filmed in Las Venturas Playground
- Use F7 to hide all the  chat text
- No longer then 30 seconds
- NO cheats or Mods were used in  the stunt ( with exceptions for the "/ramping" commands   in LVP)
- Video MUST be in a .zip or .Rar Folder

Entry Format-
(MUST BE POSTED LIKE THIS  TO BE ACCEPTED)

Example:
In Game Name: _J_A_K_E_
Video Download Link:http://videodownloadlinkhere.com
Video Size: 15MB

Due Date-
November, 5th, 2008

Thanks, If you have any questions please PM me.
Looks cool! :)
But only NGR 500?
Why not some cars or stuntplane? :)
Cool, might join in this :)
This one i am making will be NRG's only, after this vid i will have a more open one with more options.
Listen I need some help, when I record something with Fraps, for like 5 minutes, the size of that file will be like 1,2 gig when I'm done. (5 minutes recording)

This way I can never upload movies.. how do you guys upload movies? Do you use something to recduce the size of it?
upload them into movie maker, and capture the video again with the program.
the size will be much lower. will depend on the codec you will have chosen! ;)
Use windows movie maker  then drag your vid file into the    timeline area, then click FILE> SAVE VIDEO FILE then upload to a  hosting site.
Ask nappa if she wanna help too, she's verry good on nrg-500 :P
(10-29-2007, 11:56 PM)theInfamous link Wrote: Listen I need some help, when I record something with Fraps, for like 5 minutes, the size of that file will be like 1,2 gig when I'm done. (5 minutes recording)

This way I can never upload movies.. how do you guys upload movies? Do you use something to recduce the size of it?

I record with fraps -> use VirtualDub  (its also free), and then 'Open video file'  -> 'Compression' (Then choose the vid-format you wish) [I use the following] -> xVid -> and save it as AVI and its like over 10x smaller than before :)
niiice niice ..:P and TevoxZi's gott some new ideas for LVP stunt! :) thats too niice..:)