Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Banned for saying sumthing everyone else does
82.45.120.45 thas my ip then yer

thanks deaken
Hi Pez,

As is already stated you have been banned for a health cheat. It is correct that it happened during the gang war. I was watching you fight off some guys of another gang when your health bar jumped from ~10% to full. Not even owning gang base and fort carson hospital will acomplish this it has to be a health cheat.

Please explain to us how this could happen, be honest and we might give you another chance.

Admins: please read the topic in the admin section for additional details. http://forum.sa-mp.nl/index.php?topic=516.0
I honestly have no idea, when i was fighting earlier on in the day i was having problems hitting people, i was barely ever synched, it was really messy as well, and on another server, the codthugz training server when i was shooting people it was being really odd, i was taking massive hits that wud normally kill me and i wasnt dying, but also i was hitting peole with no health with massive hits that wud kill them and they didnt die. I dont know how to cheat, and im being honest. I love this server.

i havent got an explanation why my health jumped, and if i was in a gang war i wudnt have time to type in a health cheat without dying
I just thought, r u sure that i didnt run into the health pick up in thr base because i do that alot in gang wars.
:: But please don't reply on "banned" topics ::

Sorry to get involved, but pez has a point, on our coldthugz server, (which we were all on earlier that night) he was having a lot of problems with shooting, i witnessed this myself! He was hardly ever sycnhed aswell!! It could be a possible bug, sa-mp are full of all kinds of different bugs...

Thx,

Grove
Could be a glitch. Anyways, due to your playerrecord and the absence of any other incidents you'll be unbanned.

Sorry for the inconvenience