Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[AG]Horra swearing and abusing cmd to avoid death..
note that its not his first time abusing /Commands to Avoid death  While dming with me most of the time he abuses commands like /world /taxi /Housegoto and i most of the time ignored them Cuz i still Kill them But this time im simply not gonna ignore and Report it to The forum  With a video Proof Becouse its annoying now They just abuse and think they will Get away with it Cuz no one saw them abusing cmds 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8UZRq8VsGM

And while Dming with Him  Just becouse he can't beat me They Start swearimg me and my mom Just to reduce their Frustration Which can be seen in the video too when he was calling me *whore* i reported him multiple times For swearing and  admins sometime mute's him For his swearing but today i reported him multiple times  for swearing and they weren't even muting him today and i think a simple mute Would not be enough to teach him a lesson since he get muted for like thousand times a day but he still swear in different languages eg Turkish and english cuz admins can't understand Turkish i hope admins will Take a seriouse Actions against him This time
Hello Jasmine,

HorrA has been banned for his toxic attitude towards other players.

Thank you for reporting.