Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Unbanned] [AG]HorrA
Ingame Name: [AG]HorrA
Reason: Flame(after punsihment with mute)
Admin: Idk maybe newbie. I saw his name first time. 
Who is ckx?

[Image: so4D8n.jpg]

Please ban or punish who deserves it instead of me. You saying to me: Be nice. I said: punish real rulebreakers and then I'll be nice. 
Give me admins rights and watch how to be a real admin and how can you do your duty perfectly. 
Or delete /report cmd if you keep ignoring my reports anymore.
And that ban thing says 'your ban 6 hours' ?  It's been 24 hours but still banned. Unban plz.
Russell banned you for your toxic behavior in the server toward players for 6 hours but seems like you are still banned. Please try not to flame and behave toxic again. With this note, you are unbanned.
Quote:Please ban or punish who deserves it instead of me. You saying to me: Be nice. I said: punish real rulebreakers and then I'll be nice.

Just to be perfectly clear: you've got this critically wrong. Other people allegedly breaking the rules most certainly does not justify you breaking the rules.

[AG]HorrA, we expect you to behave in accordance with our guiding principles. If you cannot, then you will continue to receive bans. The actions and incidents of other players have no influence on that whatsoever.
That said - I amended the ban duration in the database to last for six hours, but I might've failed to change the day. Apologies for that, I'll keep an eye out for that in the future.