Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

It's been a while
Ingame Name: Runey (most likely still '[187]Runey')
Birthday: November 11th
Other Games: Have played Fortnite, Overwatch, Red Orchestra, Minecraft, Black Ops games, FC 2, some elderly games, nowadays barely anything except for SA:MP. Lost interest i suppose.
Playing SA-MP Since: August 2011
Playing on LVP Since: February 2014
Introduction: Been around for a long while now, however i've never actually been a regular here. Would only pop in once in a while to chill and chat with others.

As for personal info, leaving a few: Live in Belgrade, the capital of Serbia. Law student, 1st year. Beside that, I'm a history geek, been running a page on IG for that matter (national history) for more than 2 years now and it's pretty fun, relaxing and inspiring. Into music since i was very little, went to Music Elementary, later on High School for about 9 years in total and left a year before graduation. I do occasionally play piano when i feel like it though. I'd say my fav genres are metal, folk and rap music, but i have no issue listening to everything else whatsoever.

That's about it. Curious to see who's still around. :)
Great, it's awesome to have old ones back. Although I joined in 2017 :(.
Glad to see old players coming back!

New old victims. Always welcome
What a hoe....

Ohey.
Thanks fellas, looking forward to seeing you as well. :)

(05-29-2020, 08:32 AM)Nater Wrote: What a hoe....

Ohey.

Panda! :w Any new bands to share son? I'm mostly into Disturbed/Hollywood Undead these days.
Most definitely, I'll make you a list along the stuff you're into.
(05-31-2020, 01:21 AM)Nater Wrote: Most definitely, I'll make you a list along the stuff you're into.

Sure thing man, looking forward to it. Learnt and gone through a variety of bands thanks to you mate. :)
Welcome back!
(05-31-2020, 02:01 PM)Rooney Wrote:
(05-31-2020, 01:21 AM)Nater Wrote: Most definitely, I'll make you a list along the stuff you're into.

Sure thing man, looking forward to it. Learnt and gone through a variety of bands thanks to you mate. :)

I'm glad to hear that, I've got quite the collection nowadays, have got some you'll dig.