Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[BUG]Earnings overflow?
[Image: 9iXuw4g.png]

As you can see in the Chat above, IF my bank balance is full THEN the earnings from properties don't go in my hand money.
It would be nice if the earnings will be added to my hand money, with a message something like : *Since your bank account is full, you've received property earnings in cash instead.

Also the /bankaccount command (which was /account earnings [on/off] before NEW /account feature was added) is removed and there is no $ inside LV Main Bank anymore. Is it removed on purpose or /bankaccount cmd is coming back again?
Thank you for the report!

This is something we'll fix when we rewrite the property system. I don't think it's severe enough to add a bunch of plumbing for right now, because if you've got more than 5 billion dollars in your possession, who really cares about that additional 3 million? :)

The `/bankaccount` command has been removed permanently, as have Premier accounts and the like.
(05-11-2020, 03:42 PM)Russell Wrote: because if you've got more than 5 billion dollars in your possession, who really cares about that additional 3 million? :)

I do care. Because the income from properties allows me to teleport around/sign in for minigames/set bounties/add cash to the moneybag/buy cheaper properties, without having to type "/withdraw [amount]" every time. It's practical.
Fair enough. I checked the logs, and this happened over 160 times in the past couple of days alone. It's been fixed and will be part of LVP 44.

https://github.com/LVPlayground/playground/issues/565

Thanks for moving the bug to GitHub.