Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[FEATURE]New property feature?
Its been long since there's a new property with a unique feature (Besides TEF's Legacy).

I would like to suggest a feature LV Main Bank Property (or a completely new property) which will AUTO WITHDRAW money required for any command from your bank account.
Example :

If you own this unique property then even if your HAND MONEY is $0 and you try to use /slap (any command which requires money), then $500 will be withdrawn automatically from your bank account. To make it more fair, you can increase the price of the property and reduce its income.

If you do not own this unique property and your HAND MONEY is $0 and you try to use /slap command, then it will show you the message like *You don't have enough cash.

Randomly sometimes after death, you spawn with $0 and I am too lazy to type /withdraw [amount] command -_- or someone slaps you and you have $0 in your hand money and you are too lazy to type withdraw cmd and slapback :P
Also an alias for /withdraw [amount/all] like /w [amount/all] WOULD BE LIT :D
The w or withdraw thing is good but owning a lvp bank means to have other features which can be said later . These features u said are very lazy xd . But we can hear others replies on yours probably ! 😁
I really like this, thank you for the idea! We'll consider this when rewriting the property system.
Sounds interesting