Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Stats revamp?
I've been screaming in the chats and PM's about this, NOW lets discuss it with everyone...
Moneybags and Merchant Vehicles are underrated and can be better, HOW?
1) It will be cool if we increase Moneybag limit from $1,000,000 to a bigger number (IMO there should not be a limit, let players stack the money in it)... and its spawn money to like 100K
2) Stats for amount of moneybags collected, when we do /my stats it should show like Bags Collected : 1337  and if possible Total Money Collected from Bags : $5,230,123.
3) Stats for Merchant's vehicle something like Total Vehicles Delivered : 1337  and if possible [i]Total Money Collected from Vehicles : $19,323,211.[/i]
4) Prize for Merchant Vehicle's delivery..., currently it is around 20-30K, just like exports. How about we make its spawn rate a little rare (current spawn rate is not bad either) and make the prize a little higher? Exports rewards are perfectly fine btw given that all the vehicles spawn near the export area.
5) Will post more suggestions/ideas as they come. :)
Hey Halsey,

Thank you for your suggestions. Let me share my point of view on them here.

1) I agree, limit can be higher. It's money put in the bag by players anyway. (So not newly generated money)
2) Yes, it would be nice to track the stats. I've made an issue on gtihub about tracking the stats: https://github.com/LVPlayground/playground/issues/538. I'm not quiet sure how the "Total Money Collected" would work. Players could just add money to it the second before they collect it (or have friends do so).
3) This would be nice to have indeed. I created: https://github.com/LVPlayground/playground/issues/539 for you.

4) I'm not really sure about that. A while ago (I believe Russell) revamped the economy to make everything worth less (including properties). At some point the economy got ruined again by properties making too much money. Maybe we should look into that again?
5) Thank you very much! Keep them coming :)
Absolutely. I liked the way you explained your ideas and I am going to place my opinions besides them.

1. Removing the limit of the moneybag is an astonishing idea but moneybag value starting with 100k will be a bit over so I suggest 50k as a starting value.

2. I am okay with this point.

3. I think it do count in export factor

4. I think Merchant's vehicle delivery icon for requested car should be removed and information about it's whereabouts should be polished more with a specific location which can be shown in the announcement. In addition, this reward should co-relate with the damage of a car and time taken delivering it to the merchant. The less damage and time is taken, more cash will be given as a reward.
(05-05-2020, 01:07 PM)Sophia Naz Wrote: this reward should co-relate with the damage of a car and time taken delivering it to the merchant. The less damage and time is taken, more cash will be given as a reward.

mah word.