Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

2020 Ideas for lvp
Shocked 
In this thread Top ideas shared by players and  which have been liked by crew mostly would be pinpointed in the main post .

My idea 
• increase the export rate in millions like a  million could be better .
• increase the amount of money that a player can have. I would suggest increasing it as 5 billion .
•Decrease most of the props earning as well as income . Only come props which are well hidden can have a decent good income .

The reason I'm saying this is prop feature hinders players on using export , so if it is low equal importance would be given to both .
Hey Specifer,

Thank you for your suggestions.

1) As I mentioned in Halsey's post: We should probably look into the economy as a whole again.
2) This has some technical issues. Money is stored into an integer (which has 32 bits space. Meaning 2^32 different combinations of 1 and 0). Half of the numbers are negative numbers leaving 2^31. Now 0 is also a number thus our limit = 2^31-1 and that is roughly 2 billion. I don't think it'll be viable to change.
3) Personally I agree on this. I guess we should look into it.
Holsje could you do me a favour , and merge either mine or Halsey's post with either mine or halsey's. Maybe if you merge his post with mine . I'll pinpoint the needed points and pin it in top post .
No need , separate threads are better . I would like to ask all to take this thread as a platform to post their ideas .
New idea : increasing life style of lvp . Like increasing the rate of things that player spends on . For example : Spawning vehicles like the , NRG would cost 70k and using taxi and tow would consume amount which is 9 times the amount consumption rn . For dive some money , for jump money , for everything money except minigames since new players can earn through that and properties . House interiors too must cost a whole lot of money than buying house . Those seem a bit cheap to me . On the whole we must increase the things players spend on so it makes the drive to earn money hence turn on heat of export , moneybag , property hint etc etc .
There might be a problem for new players to settle in quickly with these high costs
Won't anybody refresh the status of the players here on forums?
It is actually outdated.

-stats for the kills/deaths/minigames/achievements etc
(05-13-2020, 03:33 AM)Fallen Wrote: Won't anybody refresh the status of the players here on forums?
It is actually outdated.

-stats for the kills/deaths/minigames/achievements etc
I already mentioned it in another thread no Biggie . I'm sure they will fix it soon 😁.