Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Unbanned] XWarriorX
Exact Nickname: XWarriorX
Date of the ban:  4/30/2020
Suspected Reason:  Aimbot
Extra notes:  nothing to add except for my dming videos, as its the only way to prove myself clean, also i'm a sampcac player and i was playing with sampcac when i got banned, sampcac is an anticheat which doesnt allow you to use cleo/sampfuncs/crashes or any fps unlockers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EA-1wY5kTVM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hz75XRR4uc4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHky1eZeCZM

there are more on my channels, check em out

awaiting a quick reply
anybody gonna reply?
Hello there, I am the administrator who banned you, I received many reports of you using aimbot so i decided to check out myself, you seemed clean at first for me, i was about to log off untill you killed a certain player (won't say his name because it won't change anything) with clear aimbot while i was watching you, i mean it was so clear that i'm surprised you're deffending yourself. The videos you supplied won't change anything, we've seen so many skilled players use aimbot and ruin their potential so it won't be a first.

Anyways I banned you for 3 days, so the ban should be up by the 3rd of may, stay safe.
Listen, i dont care whether you ban me for 3 days or even a day. iIf i come back after these 3 days i would have the same skills which you call "aimbot" so it doesnt really matter. I could've waited for 3 days if i really wanted to, but i want to prove myself clean so dats why im here
Providing the videos was the only way to prove myself clean, also i told you i play with "sampcac" which is an anticheat and doesnt allow you to use cheats, whether you keep accusing me for aimbot or something i dont really care, it is clearly an unfair ban and hope any management unbans me til tomorrow. Good night
does anybody give a single fuck
Hi XWarriorX,

A few things first: we try to reply to all ban appeals within 24 hours. Mourad replied to yours in just about four hours. If you'd like a quick check or second opinion, asking an administrator on IRC probably is the best way to go.

You can connect through the following website:
https://sa-mp.nl/about/irc.html

I appreciate that you're annoyed about this ban. As is usually the case, it's your word against Mourad's. You're still quite new to the community and haven't been able to (consistently) demonstrate your skill yet, which means that I need to make a value judgement. That's why I back Mourad's decision in this matter. Of course, as you proceed to become a more regular player, administrators will become more familiar with your skill and will adjust appropriately to that.

I personally hadn't heard of sampac yet. While its creator suggests that it shouldn't be used for detecting and/or verifying cheating anymore—by virtue of being outdated—it's an interesting concept that I'll be reading in to more. Thank you for that.

Thanks,
Russell
The thing is, it was written that if the ban is unfair you could go ahead and make an appeal no matter whether the ban is for a day or a week
And its obviously an unfair ban, he didnt record any proofs, didnt record shit and claiming that i used something which is obviously not true, I managed to provide my gameplay in which its obvious that i play good. If you still dont care about that proof and go with your own opinion then i'd say this community's management is fucked up. Banning others for unfair reasons and do not even providing the proofs about they cheated
And I'm actually awaiting an unban not your replies against me, I'm not gonna wait for more days cuz i managed to prove myself clean
You haven't provided any proof for this particular playing session, and you're right that Mourad hasn't provided any either. As I explained before, that means that this comes down to a value judgement, in which case I back my administrators because we don't yet know who you are, and what your skills are.

You're welcome back on the 3rd of May if you decide to stay, otherwise all the best.