Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Unbanned] unben peals, humza wary pro etmin meak meangametn ples,,,
Exact Nickname: Sleep
Date of the ban: 27.04.2020.
Suspected Reason: HEALTH HECK MEN
Extra notes:  me use vpn, me ping jump high high 2000, men, my game not work properly, everyone walk walk i see sand clock, i kill, i no lose hp, i lose armor, i vary bugged, i get ban from pro etmin for helth heck, 
i coem back to explan he bad etmin, i no helth hack, he ben 30 day ben avade,,,

Hey,

You've been caught ban evading. Please do not try to join the server untill it's said your ban has been lifted.

Humza banned you and he will reply here soon.
However I see the following things in your videos:

1. You felt the ned to make a video of yourself. (You knew you were bugged?)
2. You saw your HP bar flickering. (You knew you were bugged?)
3. You notice you're not losing HP (You knew you were bugged..)

You also said you're bugged in this appeal. I wonder why you'd keep shooting people even though you know your HP is bugged?
I thought there goes a kick for "relog please you're bugged" for reasons stated, but not in this case? In this case it's health hack?
Hi Sleep,

You are right about that you being bugged and I admit that too but that's not how it works? Even if you were bugged and as I see you knew it from the beginning that you are bugged because of your vpn but you still continued to fight and tried to kill players  with it and it is not my fault as you keep saying and here is where you are wrong;

-You just tried to took advantage over others, it can be seen in the video that you were desynced badly that you should have gone for relog instantly but you didn't and you continued to fight and not only me every other admin would have done the same as it was seen my screen, you were loosing health and suddenly you refilled and you got bugged because your silliness and your vpn.

-When any admin ban you, either you just wait for you ban to expire or you just go for the appeal but in this situation what you did was just evade with insulting nicknames and tried to insult me every time with a new nick and I told you to stop evading and make an unban appeal which you didn't and you thought would be good to join with the nick 'Sleep' and act like that you were not evading so that's where I banned you for 30 days as I told you in your last evasion 'Not to evade and make an unban appeal'.

-Your continuous insults towards me in IRC when I tried to help you understand that how ban system works , you don't evade to tell admin that you were bugged you just make an unban appeal.

Well, as Holsje mentioned you just felt the need to evade again just now I don't understand what's the point of you evading again and again even you knew it was your fault from the beginning as it can be seen in the video so the lesson to learn here is when you know you are desynced you should better relog or this was about to happen.

But you are not getting unban here tho, you will be UNBANNED after 5 DAYS, Reason : insulting crew-members and ban evading, this is just to help you to learn to respect the crew members and not to evade again.
Alright, sorry for the insults, but you banned me for fake reasons 2 times and it fires up my mouth.

See you.
Hello, your ban has expired.