Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

My House in San Fiero
Hi

So I would love to know why an admin got my house in San Fiero and gave it to another person without my permission?
I did not receive any message from him asking for it and simply took it from me.
This house has been mine from over 2 years and simply he got it and gave it to another one? I am sorry?

Please, anybody from management?

picture of my house

my property above it

ps: just got an information from a person who was in the server at the moment that all happened.
Sophia got temp admin rights and stole it, making my house his.

I am waiting for the management take actions and give it back to me.

Thank you.
We will investigate this issue and get back to you soon. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Temporary admins are certainly not supposed to create/modify houses or properties. They need to ask a member of the crew even if they want a house for themselves.

Be patient. I've forwarded this issue to the crew and we'll come up with a solution soon.
Right Beaner, thank you very much!
In the meantime, I have already posted 2 issues on GitHub:

https://github.com/LVPlayground/playground/issues/512
https://github.com/LVPlayground/playground/issues/511

Hopefully, our developer will look into it and make changes in the near future.
I received a private message from Sophia. I am glad she is being honest with me. I've left out some parts, but you may read some of it:

Sophia Naz Wrote:Hi Beaner. I hope you are doing good.
My name is mentioned here at this report (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/thread-35150-post...#pid492954) and I want to clarify. I own that house for more than 6-7 months fallen is pointing to. And to be really honest, he was banned for something in the past. I will be telling truth that I took one of his house for myself on the point of no returning as I saw him banned myself in the past. I admitt it was me 6-7 months ago. I am willing to return his home anytime possible. Thank you.

A few things to note:
  • Sophia was wrong to change ownership of the house.
  • She was also wrong to assume that it is okay to take someone's house when they are banned. Only crew members can decide this as we are the ones with access to ban logs and make decisions about whether or not someone will be allowed back on Las Venturas Playground. Fallen has been banned several times, but for minor offenses like shipnading. Being banned for a short duration doesn't warrant losing a house or property.
  • I am going to work on fresh temporary administrator guidelines and post it publicly in the coming week, for anyone that gets a chance to help out. We are also going to ensure that these guidelines are followed by such players.
  • As I already stated above, I've requested our developer to make certain changes to permissions. I've seen things getting out of hands in recent years, and this stuff is completely avoidable with a few tweaks.
Sophia, thank you for being honest. We're all humans; we all make mistakes. I hope Fallen and you can stay on good terms.
Fallen, your house has been returned. I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.