Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Unbanned] Sleep
Exact Nickname: Sleep
Date of the ban: 20.04.2020.
Suspected Reason: fake car entry and pause
Extra notes: You need to learn what fake car entry is. I entered the car, actually got inside, and then I exited it, and kept doing it like 5 times until LikeG6 came. That is not called fake car entry. I didn't pause at all, that's probably you seeing me pause because of your bad internet or because of the shitty server's sync, or because I was pressing F repedeatley to get inside a car. I request an instant unban because you don't even know what fake car entry + you don't have any proof that I did it, and LikeG6 saw that I was actually entering the car and exiting it, and not pressing F and then running away from it.

The saddest part is that you were playing with Xanax who did ACTUAL fake car entry 2 minutes later and you did nothing about it. So fair. 

He is also making me admit that I did fake car entry to get unbanned, and I didn't do it so why should I admit it? 
That is called harassing. I didn't do fake car entry.
Hello Sleep,

So now you are going to act nice and innocent here? What about when I asked you thrice to admit it but you did not and you starting mocking me and making fun of me by saying I should learn what fake car entry.

I have been playing this long and I think I do know what fake car entry so you better watch what you say and you are not getting any instant unban or anything, even if it was my bad internet or anything then how was I still fighting g6 when you were paused, you did fake car entry and paused during fighting which is not allowed so you will stay banned for 3 days.

Stay safe and don't forget to wash your hands.
I was mocking you that you don't know what fake car entry is because you actually don't know what fake car entry is.
I entered the car, exited it, entered it, again exited it. That is not fake car entry.
You don't want to admit that you banned me for no reason, and now you're making me admit that I did fake car entry. I wouldn't be posting an unban appeal if I was actually doing the fake car entry.

I didn't pause during any fighting, dude what are you talking about? I don't get you I swear. I wasn't freaking pausing, you probably saw it because of your bad internet, and we saw you disconnecting from irc and saying "ahh my net". I was just entering and exiting the car, I don't know what you saw on your screen.

I guess admins can just ban people for no reason and keep them banned even if they didn't do anything that they were banned for.
You don't have any evidence that I did this and you know that I didn't do it, and now you're just acting in here that I have actually done it so that no one thinks you did a wrongful ban. I seriously don't get you.

Do you really think I would be trying this hard to prove my innocence if I actually wasn't innocent in whole this case?