Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Unbanned] Aimbot, really?? proof??
Exact Nickname:Waingro
Date of the ban:15/4/2020
Suspected Reason:Aimbot
Extra notes: This admin must be new or something or maybe he's just pissed cause killed him show me proof of aimbot .
https://imgur.com/iFNxuCh
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfCnL5oktBs
Update your post with the following format:

Quote:Exact Nickname:
Date of the ban:
Suspected Reason:
Extra notes:
Hello there! I'm the administrator who banned you, me being new here or old won't change anything. Anyways I banned you for Only 3 days for aimbot, plus swearing at me after killing me (Funny how you only showed the screen of you getting banned and not of you flaming) for no apparent reason since we've never met or talked before.

I like your video, looks like you've got great skills, such a shame you ruined your potential by hacking, anyways the video you uploaded is an old one with the name of "waingro is clean" which brings me to think why you posted it in the first place, maybe because you've dealt with a situation like this before. 

In any case, you only have 2 days before your ban is lifted, i hope you'll have deleted your hacks when you comeback! Enjoy your time, and stay safe!
(04-16-2020, 09:43 PM)Mourad Wrote: Hello there! I'm the administrator who banned you, me being new here or old won't change anything. Anyways I banned you for Only 3 days for aimbot, plus swearing at me after killing me (Funny how you only showed the screen of you getting banned and not of you flaming) for no apparent reason since we've never met or talked before.

I like your video, looks like you've got great skills, such a shame you ruined your potential by hacking, anyways the video you uploaded is an old one with the name of "waingro is clean" which brings me to think why you posted it in the first place, maybe because you've dealt with a situation like this before. 

In any case, you only have 2 days before your ban is lifted, i hope you'll have deleted your hacks when you comeback! Enjoy your time, and stay safe!

It's not fair you know... i've never cheated and you didnt showed me any proof of my aimbot.... i guess this world isnt fair... well i'll wait till that unban date since you wont unban me.