Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Suggestion
I'll just cut to the chase here

I just had a discussion with some players in-game about the state LVP is at and I volunteered to make a post here 

basically 

- add the server to hosted tab

- more staff members who actually help 

- make registration easier not everyone can come to website and register 

- in this difficult time of quarantine and coronavirus it'd be nice to have some old players come back 

just a suggestion as im seeing so many people in-game and in forum ask management to revive the server because its an awesome server we all have good memories and we all love to see it active and alive again

and also who the fk is removing the TEF hint? some of us still play this game

thanks for reading and stay safe
This is a simple yet a good suggestion +1 . I upvote for this .
(04-11-2020, 11:33 AM)Dr.Specifer Wrote: This is a simple yet a good suggestion +1 . I upvote for this .
(04-11-2020, 11:29 AM)Zeus_ Wrote: - add the server to hosted tab

Joe can probably contact the concerned people and get this done. Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

(04-11-2020, 11:29 AM)Zeus_ Wrote: - make registration easier not everyone can come to website and register 

In-game registration has been suggested for like a decade now, but for some reason, the developers decided against it. I don't see this happening now. Also, registering via the website is a fairly simple process.

(04-11-2020, 11:29 AM)Zeus_ Wrote: - in this difficult time of quarantine and coronavirus it'd be nice to have some old players come back 

Agreed, the crew just talked about this a few days ago and we might announce something soon. Maybe a re-union or a tournament (if enough people sign up and show up).

(04-11-2020, 11:29 AM)Zeus_ Wrote: just a suggestion as im seeing so many people in-game and in forum ask management to revive the server because its an awesome server we all have good memories and we all love to see it active and alive again

We appreciate players such as yourself — ones who still care about LVP and want to see it thrive. Thank you.

(04-11-2020, 11:29 AM)Zeus_ Wrote: and also who the fk is removing the TEF hint? some of us still play this game

Nobody removes it intentionally; it gets deleted once the server restarts or crashes. If you see an admin online, ask them to teleport to the TEF property (if they don't already know its location) and use /tefhint <hint> to add one.
I've added the /tefhint for you. (High Roller)
Goodluck searching..

And don't forget; Keep it for yourself when you found it ;)

About the ingame registration:
There's also a legal issue regarding ingame registration.
I wanted to add that we had yesterday 24 players or more . So those who lost hope on lvp can revive the hope again by looking at this .[Image: xXkqVrk.jpg]
Thank you for your response it's nice to know that behind the scene management is still taking time to come up with ideas to make LVP better

looking forward to losing sleep and social life on this game once again