Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Event] (R2D)Event of the Big Clans
Celebrating the history and origin of the CLANS OF SAMP !!!! 
          Well , As all of you know lvp as been in its downside for months and years now . people used to come and make the server active but the strength of people who want to make the server active didnt go well  . The server went death and was rejuvenated back again by humble managers ( or admin which idk ) . But some authorities still arent taking step to bring our server to the hosted tab even and the staging server is broken . so its time for the clans to show their strength and what its capable of. 
 So I Request the most active and Big clan  (R2D) To Show what its capable of, that they can do anything even bring a server active which was at its brink of death to the active once again .  
 So i request all of the R2D members to say whether they are in this event to bring our server active . if managers are in this too  they will highlight R2D in several ways possible . this event lasts as long as for three months and other clans participate after this . but if this suceeds then R2D will be remembered and thanked heartly even given a gang perk if possible . so clan members please register your involvement . Remember its not pride at stake its the server which as been a fantasy land for many for 10 years or so .
wat
Clans are the most powerful and it might be a best way for lvp to rise again even with samp death ..
Nice post men
lmao
B&A / [BA] will pwn you all!

:+
._.
Not sure if troll or serious..
Especially due to the size and colors..

But if serious:
Way to go man, atleast somebody is trying here ;)

@OD Clowns are scary.
(02-12-2020, 06:15 PM)Dr.Specifer Wrote:  So i request all of the R2D members to say whether they are in this event to bring our server active . if managers are in this too  they will highlight R2D in several ways possible .

Everyone knows (R2D)Fallen is the key to bringing activity back on LVP. Gunther is lonely without all those ship nades :[.
Exactly my point lol