Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Add GTA Mods to the LVP Server.........
It is possible to link the SAAC 1.2 Mod (San Andreas Advanced Controls) to the Sa-MP???? Because i play with a joypad and with the SAAC I can program and play with all the buttons and analogic (the axis) but with the in-game controls cant programe this and its strange because i usually play with SAAC activated but i cant play the SA-MP with it.....

Another Mod that could work on LVP is the "Entrable buildings MOD" that i find on this "http://gta-worldmods.planet-multiplayer.de/phpkit/start/" site and others and i think that u could ask permission to the creators of this mod because is a good mod to really do "Secret Props" because they would going to stay in the interior of the buildings and it will be much fun to search those props...

If anyone knows this 2 Mods give your opinion....
i dont think this will be happening

:w
erm, what do those mods have to do with LVP?
and my joystick (flying) works fine with GTA, so its just the driver from you joypad that sux.

and the secondone is scriptable..

8)
Err, skinmods are legal. You can do that clientside.

But not sure about the first one.
I know what your talking about in that 1st bit I had the same problem with SAAC. It doesn't work with online but you can use a program called ---. Download this and you can configure the keyboard buttons to wherever you want on your joypad and its really easy to use too.
(10-29-2007, 09:45 AM)MaoriBoy link Wrote: I know what your talking about in that 1st bit I had the same problem with SAAC. It doesn't work with online but you can use a program called --. Download this and you can configure the keyboard buttons to wherever you want on your joypad and its really easy to use too.

This is not allowed and can get you banned on both LVP as on SAC.
If you'd like to edit the joypad controls, use GTA's built-in options - they work perfectly. Just change from the keyboard & mouse setting to joypad.
(10-29-2007, 10:05 AM)tomozj link Wrote: If you'd like to edit the joypad controls, use GTA's built-in options - they work perfectly. Just change from the keyboard & mouse setting to joypad.
some old drivers wont work with GTA, some of the analog controls just, wont work

but the new stuff should work (like mine)

8)