Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Unbanned] kemyst
Exact Nickname: kemyst
Date of the ban: Feb 26 2019
Suspected Reason: Ban evading
Extra notes:

I just joined to the server to discorver that i was banned idk when happened .Today i was playing and went afk in the ship then i suppose i get kicked cause the high ping then  about 2 hours later i joined again and says i get banned reason evading? wtf
If your ingame name is also Kemsyt, it says you arent banned. If you have a different name please let me know and we can sort this out right away, but please try rejoining the server. There are times where itll bug out and say you are banned when you arent
(02-26-2019, 03:54 AM)PigBenis Wrote: If your ingame name is also Kemsyt, it says you arent banned. If you have a different name please let me know and we can sort this out right away, but please try rejoining the server. There are times where itll bug out and say you are banned when you arent

nick is kemsyt says im banned :S
Try now please
Still banned says i'll see if i can post a pic

[Image: JzNlsR0.png]
We shall await beaner to see what he has to say.

I had thought it was an automatic ban
(02-26-2019, 06:10 AM)PigBenis Wrote: We shall await beaner to see what he has to say.

I had thought it was an automatic ban

alright
Making new accounts won't help you, LikeG6. You were already banned for ban evading and threatening to DDoS the server. Keep evading and your ban duration will be significantly longer, if not permanent.

Your new unban date is March 24, 2019.
(02-26-2019, 03:55 PM)Beaner Wrote: Making new accounts won't help you, LikeG6. You were already banned for ban evading and threatening to DDoS the server. Keep evading and your ban duration will be significantly longer, if not permanent.

Your new unban date is March 24, 2019
I'M not g6 xd my ping is 270 idk what you say im g6 this acc of mine have 80 hours just changed the name that's why you may say that is new
Kemsyt Wrote:I'M not g6 xd my ping is 270 idk what you say im g6 this acc of mine have 80 hours just changed the name that's why you may say that is new

Kemsyt Wrote:bro im not g6 look i changed my nick several times i know why you may think i'm him that's because i gave me the V1A acc password to use it when i want , well i tried to join 1 time the last week if im not wrong to discover that the acc was banned maybe that's the reason why you think im him  but i'm telling you im not g6 idk what you want me to do to prove that wanna see my location? im from argentina

Don't share accounts with anyone again. You have been unbanned.