Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: So what do you choose about my idea?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Would be Great
46.15%
6 46.15%
Nah, Current Mode is always best
38.46%
5 38.46%
First let the admins become more active
15.38%
2 15.38%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

My Idea
I though whether if we could add the script of zombie in this death match game mode, Since if new players join and nobody is there, then they can hunt zombies all over LS, LV and SF. It's just that zombies are a thing nowadays so if we could bring that script in this game mode it would be different and players join rate would increase to the merrier amount  And there are so much of free scripts there for zombies in samp. com  please feel free to comment or say anything , it's my idea!
(02-01-2019, 04:14 PM)Dr.Specifer Wrote: Since if new players join and nobody is there, then they can hunt zombies all over LS, LV and SF.

Awesome idea. Thumbs up.
I like it. I do know theres some whole zombie side to SAMP. Its the only other server I've played. Maybe we can have a zombies vs survivors style and if it's possible NPC zombie waves like in CoD
Should this be an area on the map? In a different /world? Or a minigame?

I'd like to vote in the poll: "Would be great as long as it does not interfere with the current DM and freeroam gameplay already going on."
It doesn't . It will be roaming around all cities in lesser amount . I would like to even the admin command added like (the terrorist one ) , if an admin uses it , the city where he is would have a zombie outbreak and the one who survives it wins . And Also in the minigame , killing zombies would give you massive weapons in which players who kill most zombie wins  !
Not sure how good idea is it, to add massive amount of NPC bots around city. It may cause possible huge server lag.
But to get better understanding and possibility, developer should tell here, is it even possible to add without causing any lag/fps drop.

Idea is cool!
nice idea but not for LVP if u want zombie mode go to different server dont add shit to here,Fix RWTW and nades  damage on ppl sniper bug aswell instead crazy ideas as zombie
But after the bugs are fixed. We might want some new minigames? Yes this plan is for a far future, but no reason to dislike it because there are more pressing matters.