Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

LVP website
The LVP main website has stopped storing players data's from this year , I don't know why anyone haven't noticed this . The last players who were in the last year was Kent cross and elachi, so it is still being displayed there . I think if someone could give a correct reason why it happened it would be nice !
I mentioned about this problem few days ago to management member. There are some problems more actually with website to deal with. I think currently main thing is gamemode, what needs proper update/fix and after that they gonna deal with website problems.
We've been aware of this issue for quite a while
It has been discussed and we are figuring out a solution. 

This poses other issues. Recent name changes, and recent registers arent syncing, registering actually doesnt even work right now from that I've experienced as well.

Hopefully we will have a fix for it soon. I believe this is a very important issue for the simple fact that we always want new players to be welcomed and able to register and we dont want our first impression to be "our website is bugged at the moment".
Neighter ingame register command don’t work?
(02-03-2019, 09:47 PM)Plugy Wrote: Neighter ingame register command don’t work?

We don't have such functionality.
My bad, I though that /register command works as user registation, but actually it shows information dialog about How To register at site.

Would be wonderful, if it works as ingame registation way too, so person can choose, how he/she likes to register. With this dialog, what pop-up, there would be two options:
1. In-game registation
2. Site registation

Option number 1. it gives you option to create password and insert email, what you have to activate.
Option number 2. you would have the same dialog, what currently pop-up.
(02-03-2019, 10:18 PM)Plugy Wrote: My bad, I though that /register command works as user registation, but actually it shows information dialog about How To register at site.

Would be wonderful, if it works as ingame registation way too, so person can choose, how he/she likes to register. With this dialog, what pop-up, there would be two options:
1. In-game registation
2. Site registation

Option number 1. it gives you option to create password and insert email, what you have to activate.
Option number 2. you would have the same dialog, what currently pop-up.
Wow , Awesome idea !
I think an in server register would be cool but we require registers to verify their email, and registering through the website basically creates the players stats from my understanding
Or after  in-game registration, the players can play for 12 hours after that, they need to verify their account in order to continue after 12 hours or before itself . By that way players can our community if they like !
I personally like the way it is now, I'm sure we can and might touch up on the registry system though so we'll see what happens when the time comes to update it for sure