Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

It's over
People are more active in summer time. Anyone saying the opposite doesn't know what he is talking about.
Oresti, your definition of dead is way different from mine. What's the point of this thread anyway?
(07-22-2018, 02:51 PM)DoctorG Wrote: Oresti, your definition of dead is way different from mine. What's the point of this thread anyway?

To make me Cross my heart and hope to die ! ??
Regardless of whether this server is dead or not, which I very honestly don't care about, and although I do not join much, I would like to point out that I've only ever seen dedication and respect from Doctor G and I dearly thank him for that.
Poggers makes more sense than this thread
SA:MP has declined massively in numbers over the past year:

[Image: IHoj9JS.png]

However, I remember just 3 months ago, LVP was averaging 20-30 players. I remember seeing it hit 30 too, on numerous occasions. This is all started to drop off when our hosted tab expired almost 2 months ago. As of today, the hosted tab has been renewed. I will also make advertisements on the SAMP forums, along with Twitter and Facebook. I'll also be looking to update the forum and make a number of other improvements. Hopefully we can revive it together. 

If anyone has any questions, whether that be account specific or otherwise, feel free to PM me.

Let's get this place back on track :)
Well, finally some management showed up.

Welcome back @George, I've had missed you and the old days too :)
(07-23-2018, 07:54 PM)Humza Wrote: Well, finally some management showed up.

Welcome back @George, I've had missed you and the old days too :)

^^
make me Etmen, players will pop up
Me and the gang will be back soon   8)