Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

A decision made by an Admin, that was totaly wrong.
Some guy called 'NotAfraid1' that reported me for pausing abuse. https://forum.sa-mp.nl/thread-34724.html

Can you tell me the reason why are they near my 'spawn'?
Reason: Because they wanted to spawnkill me.
And the reason why I paused, it was because I wanted to start recording.

The funny thing is that he said that I did it a lot of times, but he was only lying.

I suggest you 'Admins' to put a spawn protection system, to evade such situations.
Hello there,

Every player has/can kill you once even at your spawn place but he can't do that again and again.
We get you but why did you paused again? I mean I know how recording works and you could've done it while just pressing some button so why did you paused again? and if you have a video of your own in which they were spawn killing you should've posted that instead of using same video in which you seems guilty and saying that 'I wanted to start recording' and I agree with Beaner, he did a great job by banning because that videos proves enough even in my opinion.

We can't decide who is liar and who aren't, we just decide what actually is in that video and next time make sure to make your own video to make your own point.

You are always free to give suggestions and you are banned again.
Of course you'll support your fellow 'Mate' to prevent the shame. LVP is getting more corrupted. Maybe because the admins don't deserve their posts, or can't take the responsibility.
And about Sand's report, I've never use Aimbot, or no recoil. Btw I'm out of this server, and have fun banning good players
(06-23-2018, 03:30 PM)Romeo Wrote: Of course you'll support your fellow 'Mate' to prevent the shame. LVP is getting more corrupted. Maybe because the admins don't deserve their posts, or can't take the responsibility.
Btw I'm out of this server, and have fun banning good players

[Image: GILAxyn.png]

Or maybe players like you don't deserve several chances. I'm growing tired of the hypocrites on this community who are quick to report other players or blame administrators for doing what they're supposed to do, but break the rules or use hacks themselves. Learn from your own mistakes before trying to find faults in everyone else.