Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Unbanned] $zarzima$
Exact Nickname: $zarzima$
Date of the ban: 01.06.2018
Suspected Reason: game crash
Extra notes: 
game crash? do you have any picture of crashing? or a video? that proves it was actually a crash instead of fake time out?
ofc game crash..  do you have any other way to use your power on innocent players and ask them for a picture?
i really dont know who give to a guy like you to be admin. you are the one who ban players who got a game crash so you are the one who need to prove that i didnt crash or what ever you think. look 3 days ban its only 3 days as you know, fast like a lightning but your mistakes as admin are forever and im sure if the main admin will read it he will understand what a douchebag kid they hold as admin.

.png   z9D2smW.png (Size: 12.19 KB / Downloads: 23)
(06-02-2018, 04:31 PM)$zarzima$ Wrote: ofc game crash..  do you have any other way to use your power on innocent players and ask them for a picture?
i really dont know who give to a guy like you to be admin. you are the one who ban players who got a game crash so you are the one who need to prove that i didnt crash or what ever you think. look 3 days ban its only 3 days as you know, fast like a lightning but your mistakes as admin are forever and im sure if the main admin will read it he will understand what a douchebag kid they hold as admin.

Firstly, there's no need to be disrespectful. Don't expect any help or responses from us with an attitude like that.

Secondly, you can't blatantly lie to us and expect us to unban you. The picture you posted is clearly not from your crash, because LVP uses SA:MP 0.3.7, not 0.3z.

[Image: BNDLZp4.png]

Even if it did display the right version, a picture like that proves nothing as it is easy to obtain. You have an extensive history of breaking the rules, snowman. There are over 150 entries in your log. Even after all these years, you don't understand the simple fact that avoiding deaths via fake crashes and commands just lead to more trouble, and keeps you out of the server for long. If you can't be bothered playing fair or handle being killed by other players, don't expect us to give you a free pass.

Your ban will be lifted in 2 days from now.