Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Houses Map
Hey guys,

I often find myself going in the crew board to get the link to the houses map. From this day forward, you can check it yourself:

[Image: visualize-map]

You cannot get a house in the red zone, no exception. Also, I'd like to stress out again the fact that I absolutely hate houses without doors. I for one will not create one and won't add any vehicles if you happen to have such a house.

Let me also remind you that you can have one house per account (three if you're a VIP) and two vehicles per house (four for VIPs).

Enjoy!  O+
Houses without a door should be deleted asap as Russell (or another admin who posted the thread about houses, I don't remember exactly who it was) clearly stated that there should not be any houses without a door. So hurry and fix what has been done wrong if you really care
(05-23-2018, 04:32 PM)Oresti Wrote: Houses without a door should be deleted asap as Russell (or another admin who posted the thread about houses, I don't remember exactly who it was) clearly stated that there should not be any houses without a door. So hurry and fix what has been done wrong if you really care

Fair point. I think we should work on this and also delete extra parking spots (>2) from houses of non-VIPs.
(05-23-2018, 04:42 PM)Beaner Wrote:
(05-23-2018, 04:32 PM)Oresti Wrote: Houses without a door should be deleted asap as Russell (or another admin who posted the thread about houses, I don't remember exactly who it was) clearly stated that there should not be any houses without a door. So hurry and fix what has been done wrong if you really care

Fair point. I think we should work on this and also delete extra parking spots (>2) from houses of non-VIPs.
Yeah but this can only be done when you start putting some efforts instead of doing useless posts in forums.
(05-27-2018, 06:15 PM)Oresti Wrote:

Yeah but this can only be done when you start putting some efforts instead of doing useless posts in forums.

That kind of attitude is uncalled-for, and it certainly won't motivate us. As you already know, the crew isn't as active as it used to be, so we'll try our best to gradually weed out houses that don't belong in certain locations.
(05-27-2018, 06:22 PM)Beaner Wrote:
(05-27-2018, 06:15 PM)Oresti Wrote:

That kind of attitude is uncalled-for, and it certainly won't motivate us. As you already know, the crew isn't as active as it used to be, so we'll try our best to gradually weed out houses that don't belong in certain locations.
I'm not looking to motivate you. 
"the crew isn't as active as it used to be" sounds so 2014ish. 
If doing nothing and not giving a damn to the server is "your best" then it is clearly not enough in order to keep the community alive, and the proof for this is the fact that most of the time there are no more than 4 players online in LVP and you're happy when you see 10 players here once a week, which only shows how hopeless this server is.
(05-27-2018, 06:29 PM)Oresti Wrote: I'm not looking to motivate you. 
"the crew isn't as active as it used to be" sounds so 2014ish. 
If doing nothing and not giving a damn to the server is "your best" then it is clearly not enough in order to keep the community alive, and the proof for this is the fact that most of the time there are no more than 4 players online in LVP and you're happy when you see 10 players here once a week, which only shows how hopeless this server is.

Removal of houses is not a top priority as it doesn't disrupt gameplay and nor does it affect the player count. Times change, people get busy with their lives, and eventually move on. Forgive us for not putting in the same amount of effort as we did 5 years ago, on a 12 year old server and a 14 year old game. I'm trying to do the best I can, but I'm sorry if that has disappointed you.

The work on houses will be done when we have some spare time. It's not as simple as just deleting the houses because we'll have to compensate the owners for it as well.

I have nothing more to say.