Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Franco health hack toggling on low HP?
Hello, LVP Staff

I was in game today and I was recording some Merder guy doing the fake car entry but in the meanwhile I fought Franco and this really weird happend.

We were fighting and some guy from the top of the Ammunation dropped a nade on both of us, and I died from it, but Franco, who was having 15 HP at the moment when the nade dropped and killed me still somehow survived. How is this possible? We were all in the same place when the grenade dropped and I died but he didn't. I even had more HP than he did at the moment when the nade dropped, and the nade was even closer to him than me.

Check the video out, watch it in slow motion, it's clearly visible. (Watch in 1080p so you can see the HP clearly.)

Hello Sleep,

I already have an opinion on this one but as per our current procedure we're going to discuss it within the crew and I'll come back at you with the decision.
Alright, I hope that the decision is right. :P
We don't think this is sufficient evidence as grenades don't sync properly sometimes. Franco was losing health normally throughout the fight, so we've decided to give him the benefit of the doubt.