Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Reporting kosmo, bogota and Y4ss1r
Hello, LVP Staff.

So I just went on the ship to chill and I left my recording on, just to see if enyone is going to do a ship nading or such things, and of course there was.

Firstly, Y4ss1r tried to knock me off the ship with his bare hands (in-game) as you can see in this video:

Later on, when he found out that he can't do it, he called up his two friends called kosmo and bogota, which are by the way cheaters. They were using teleport hacks the whole time, while Y4ss1r was picking up the kills on an AFK player which you will see in the further videos.

Y4ss1r was getting killed by the bogota the whole time with a minigun, but he instead of reporting him, became friendly with him just so he can teleport him to me, so he can farm so kills, and here is the evidence of that.

[Image: 2a9yypu.png]

And now, here is a video of Y4ss1r teaming up with a cheater to teleport him to me so he can kill me, instead of reporting him. 

Also, I think that kosmo is some regular player, just went undercover, probably Yassir's friend. You should check out his IP and see what other names he has used.

Thanks. :)
(04-21-2018, 07:59 PM)Sleep Wrote: Firstly, Y4ss1r tried to knock me off the ship with his bare hands (in-game) as you can see in this video:

Yassir shouldn't have been punching you on the ship, but there's no way he could've knocked you off of it due to the barrier (which isn't visible in the video). I will warn him for fighting on the ship.

(04-21-2018, 07:59 PM)Sleep Wrote: Later on, when he found out that he can't do it, he called up his two friends called kosmo and bogota, which are by the way cheaters. They were using teleport hacks the whole time

bogota here is a well known cheater named abdou. He has been banned again.
There is no evidence of kosmo using any cheats. He simply used /tp and sometimes teleported along with bogota, the cheater, by standing on his bike. However, kosmo ([wH]N3wB0i) has been banned for a day for ship nading.

(04-21-2018, 07:59 PM)Sleep Wrote: while Y4ss1r was picking up the kills on an AFK player which you will see in the further videos.

Generally, there is nothing wrong with killing players who are AFK, because it is their responsibility to either: a) pause the game b) stay in an interior c) stay on the ship. However, I've banned [wH]Y4ss1r for 1 day because I consider this to be spawn killing with an unfair teleport advantage from the cheater.

(04-21-2018, 07:59 PM)Sleep Wrote: And now, here is a video of Y4ss1r teaming up with a cheater to teleport him to me so he can kill me, instead of reporting him.

While it may not matter much, it is worth noting that Yassir did report the cheater before all of this started.

Thanks for reporting!