(03-30-2018, 11:20 AM)MrJT Wrote: : LVP >> Freeroam | Deathmatch | Gangs
Address:  play.sa-mp.nl:7777
Players:  12 / 200
Ping:     41
Mode:     LVP 38.4 Freeroam Deathmatch
Language: All

it is saying here something els here

its for freeroam and for deathmatch
for the players who ar just whanne drive here we have cruise and if they ar all alone and ther is no cruise they can ask for god mode so they have a car what dont blow up and they dont need to ask for a /vr all the time i did never say its ok to use jail or use god mode for fighting just to get a point over to a player
LVP is everything. Including deathmatch, so no one [necessarily] should be getting mad over a carbomb, including an administrator to the server you know?  I can get giving the players god mode and cruising around etc. That's not the issue at hand. The fact of the matter is, is that excessive force was used. If telling him "Hey we're currently having a little mini cruise could you not bomb us" doesn't help, do /world and avoid the attack period. Let players waste their time guessing which world you chose. Threatening them with jail etc, isnt the way to tell the player to leave you alone especially since it wasnt a full on cruise
We(because there were only four or five players and almost everyone was playing with me and roaming so i didn’t thought of creating any cruise)were roaming way before he joined and everyone had godmode and plus minigun just for fun as we were not shooting by shooting i mean not killing anyone with it and having fun then he came/joined and tp’ed to thorsten I stopped and let him join us but after few mins he killed him then I told him don’t do it again and I fetched that guy back and he killed him again and I got out of the car and killed idoglitching with mingun and told him don’t come to us or tp to us just let us roam there i gave thorsten the godmode too and to have fun as we had god and mingun and inspite of everything I told him, he taxi’ed to taxi12 bombed the car and tp’ed back and carbombed us when I told him to not to shoot us we are roaming?

You think changing world would have done anything? As he was using tp and he can tp to him in any world until his to whom he was teleporting has teleportion off and he had not he was a normal player so I don’t think changing world had done something to let us roam freely.

And I didn’t jail him I mean could’ve had because I told him don’t come to us instead he bombed us and killed me with it as I had godmode I could’ve jailed him there but I didn’t and there I told him carbomb me again and I am surely going to jail you.

So if an administrator asked any player nicely don’t come to us or tp to us we are roaming with godemode then a player should listen to him and let him be, not goto carbombing shop and carbomb him? Right?
(03-31-2018, 10:06 AM)Humza Wrote: We(because there were only four or five players and almost everyone was playing with me and roaming so i didn’t thought of creating any cruise)were roaming way before he joined and everyone had godmode and plus minigun just for fun as we were not shooting by shooting i mean not killing anyone with it and having fun then he came/joined and tp’ed to thorsten I stopped and let him join us but after few mins he killed him then I told him don’t do it again and I fetched that guy back and he killed him again and I got out of the car and killed idoglitching with mingun and told him don’t come to us or tp to us just let us roam there i gave thorsten the godmode too and to have fun as we had god and mingun and inspite of everything I told him, he taxi’ed to taxi12 bombed the car and tp’ed back and carbombed us when I told him to not to shoot us we are roaming?

You think changing world would have done anything? As he was using tp and he can tp to him in any world until his to whom he was teleporting has teleportion off and he had not he was a normal player so I don’t think changing world had done something to let us roam freely.

And I didn’t jail him I mean could’ve had because I told him don’t come to us instead he bombed us and killed me with it as I had godmode I could’ve jailed him there but I didn’t and there I told him carbomb me again and I am surely going to jail you.

So if an administrator asked any player nicely don’t come to us or tp to us we are roaming with godemode then a player should listen to him and let him be, not goto carbombing shop and carbomb him? Right?
Tested the world thing and it wouldnt work. And sure he should have respected your wishes, I wont doubt that. But its not against the rules in reality. Id say the fairest thing to do is fix them, or initiate a legitimate cruise. Whether he choses to abide by your request or not is entirely up to him. This is a freeroam and deathmatch server and its also Grand Theft Auto you know?
I think you didn't tested it you are just saying bullshit here because I just tested it now and it works anyone can teleport to any player in any world, so listening to an admin is not in the rules and no one should listen to them? this is what you meant? I was mad that time and the only thing came into my mind was killing him with minigun and I didn't think of starting cruise in first place then why would I start it later? didn't thought of starting in later because everyone had godmode and minigun? if someone has godmode then what do you think he would do? cruise or deathmatch? nah its cs:go
I believe you took literally everything I said there wrong man.

I DID test it thats why i said it DONT work  lol

And Ive never claimed that players shouldnt listen to admins, because the whole reason we are admins is to maintain order. But since what he did doesnt go against any rules, its really whatever. I think he could have given that respect, but didnt have to. I can get you were mad and just wanted to kill him. But have fun man. Remove god and fight normally just like every player has to. 
If he chasing you with a carbomb just go faster lol. Like I said I understand you were mad and stuff but theres a lot of things you could have done. I just dont want these actions justified because I see it as abuse. And as long as youve learned from this discussion i dont see why it needs to continue. Its a minor action but it is abuse. nah its saints row
I was not even fighting! I was ROAMING FOR GODSAKE, he was the one who was chasing us with carbomb even I told him we got godmode let us be. nah its fortnite
(03-31-2018, 10:29 PM)Humza Wrote: I was not even fighting! I was ROAMING FOR GODSAKE, he was the one who was chasing us with carbomb even I told him we got godmode let us be. nah its fortnite

See i know you werent fighting. I wasnt doubting thay. Just saying to escape or fight back fairly yakno?
And naw its pubg