Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Flaming
Shocked 
So today i was playing samp i haven't played for days and once i started playing a player named OGSIMpa started flaming me in the chat. There was no reason i checked the ping and it was the same one as 4rjan always has. I started chasing this player and once he fell of his bike i almost killed him than he quitted (avoiding), than the player came back with the name Jekkrvader. In dutch this is a short version of JeKankerVader wich contains some really bad words about my dad not just bad words but the word Cancer a disease.  I now knew this was 4rjan for sure he just confirmed it. I said in chat There is 4rjan again, his friend mimi said something towards him i don't know what but this player is also friends with the player 4rjan hmm another confirmation? Than the player with ingame name jekkrvader said: seni seni hou je kanka bek "Shut your cancer mouth". I told him to go cry. Than the player said: Koerdistan 1 its about the wH gang im in that the player 4rjan also hates alot hmm strange. He said Al jullie kk vaders fuck WH gang, don't even wanna translate bcs its also that one disease he cursed with before. The player left and a new player joined with another name: cantr17 also the same ping. I said wb 4rjan the player asked in chat Turkey someone? i responded with: "accidentaly the same ping ?", "haha so funny." The player responded ga je kkr moeder nakki and left. He used a really bad disease alot of times to flame.

Screenshots:
[Image: To893gR.png]

[Image: KqAD2QI.png]

[Image: spkbByx.png]

[Image: 6zXlZnp.png]
From what I've checked, this person doesn't seem to be 4rjan. However, I will ban him for excessive flaming since he's been at it for a few days now, despite my warnings.

4rjan reported you for slander. Next time, avoid naming certain players and accusing them if you don't have any concrete evidence. Instead, if you have suspicions about certain players, feel free to convey your opinion to us privately.