Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Unix spawn killing
Question 
Code:
Today i was playing on LVP and a player named "Unix" tp'ed to me, i was next to my house and he killed me.
That isn't a problem at all killing after tp but than he killed me again when i just spawned now with his sawn-off and uzi.
Respawned again and got shot and than sprayed instantly i had no chance to get away from my house location because he simply wasn't doing a countdown.
The third time his health was down a bit so i went sawn-off and uzi and killed him.
Than i told him i was recording it with fraps and that he knows the rules he told me to post it than. 
I simply hadn't recorded the first time but did take a screenshot from the conversation and killboard. 
A few minutes passed by and the same thing happened tp'ed and spawnkilling again this time i got a video.
You can clearly see when i spawn a snipershot hits me instantly so there was no countdown at all making it really hard for me to leave my house's location.
The second time when i was recording he at first did wait at the roof before killing but than switched to the left side of my house to snipe me.

Screenshot:
[Image: Pm8uzdZ.png] 
Youtube video:
The user has been banned. Thanks for reporting!