Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

4rjan| Spawnkilling.
Video 
Name of the rule breaker:4rjan.
When: Today (03/05/2018 ).
The reason: Spawnkilling.
Evidence: Well, I was on a call, and left the game for a while, 4rjan took the advantage and started spanwkilling me, Of course zkippi "admin" was there, and as usual did nothing, why? Because we're enemies in-game.
When I pmmed him and told him why he didn't take action, he told me this:
Quote:[21:29:55] {FFDC18}PM from [21] zkippi: {FFFFFF}He did actually countdown, so its not considered spawnkilling.

And what do you think that this https://imgur.com/a/VCEjC is? :D
Have a good day! And take the good decision.
(03-05-2018, 11:31 PM)Romeo Wrote: Name of the rule breaker:4rjan.
When: Today (03/05/2018 ).
The reason: Spawnkilling.
Evidence: Well, I was on a call, and left the game for a while, 4rjan took the advantage and started spanwkilling me, Of course zkippi "admin" was there, and as usual did nothing, why? Because we're enemies in-game.
When I pmmed him and told him why he didn't take action, he told me this:
Quote:[21:29:55] {FFDC18}PM from [21] zkippi: {FFFFFF}He did actually countdown, so its not considered spawnkilling.

And what do you think that this https://imgur.com/a/VCEjC is? :D
Have a good day! And take the good decision.

As per my observations lately, this seems to be a growing trend on LVP. Some players purposely spawn near their houses each time and let their opponents kill them, so that they get an opportunity to report for spawn killing. This is just wrong.

I checked the IRC logs and 4rjan did start 10 second countdowns to give you an opportunity to escape. In this window of time, you can easily taxi, teleport, dive, or spawn a vehicle in order to get away. You can't stay at your spawn-point indefinitely and expect someone not to kill you. If you are unable to pay full attention to the game due to other reasons (such as a phone call, as you mentioned), it isn't unreasonable for us to expect you to at least pause or minimize your game, or stay in an interior or on the ship. Otherwise, you're pretty much inviting people to kill you.

No action will be taken against 4rjan since he did nothing wrong.

In the future, make sure you attach video evidence when reporting players for spawn killing.
. Some players purposely spawn near their houses each time and let their opponents kill them, so that they get an opportunity to report for spawn killing. This is just wrong.
I checked the IRC logs and 4rjan did start 10 second countdowns to give you an opportunity to escape.

Maybe you didn't get what I said.
(03-06-2018, 12:24 AM)Romeo Wrote: Maybe you didn't get what I said.

While you didn't purposely do it, you still left the game unattended without pausing or moving to a safer area such as the ship or any interior. Despite that, 4rjan gave you time to escape each time you spawned. There was no wrongdoing here.