Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

i couldn't do payment from debit card is.
Dear sir,
                                                         i'm seeing this problem when am donating from the paypal for friend, that (In accordance with Indian regulations, funds in your PayPal balance cannot be used to make payments for purchases. Please use your debit or credit card to make purchases and send payments). please guide me if have any option to be donating. i'm in pay for my friend who is in this name "malik" 

on two or three times, trying to done a donating process, it asks me some verification questions. i done it was all. "it says me: kindly wait two or three more working days for your answers to be verified and donating as your wish. 

Regards,
Magesh.A
(03-03-2018, 11:53 PM)Yogi Wrote: on two or three times, trying to done a donating process, it asks me some verification questions. i done it was all. "it says me: kindly wait two or three more working days for your answers to be verified and donating as your wish. 

It appears that your PayPal account is still in the process of being verified. Try donating again when the verification is done.

Send Sander a PM for donation related queries.