Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Unbanned] iDoGlitching
Exclamation 
nvm
cookie did ask me for god mode so he can record a vid i did not see any rong in that
after a bit he did ask me to remove it again so he can play again
some times it wil hapen that a player is buged or has lag so it looks like he cant die
i did tell you that and you did not think that was a good anser and did try to tell me how to be a admin
i did told you to stop and you did think it was a good idea to insult me
i did gave you a kick for time out and a mute to let you cool off and then you did go on in @chat so i had to ban you for 3 days
and if i show players tags or give them god mode to cruise or make vids is that a bad thing ?

the ban wil stay for 3 days so see ya sun 25-2
(02-22-2018, 08:54 PM)MrJT Wrote: 1
cookie did ask me for god mode so he can record a vid i did not see any rong in that
some times it wil hapen that a player is buged or has lag so it looks like he cant die
i did tell you that and you did not think that was a good anser and did try to tell me how to be a admin
i did gave you a kick for time out and a mute to let you cool off and then you did go on in @chat so i had to ban you for 3 days
and if i show players tags or give them god mode to cruise or make vids is that a bad thing ?

The player was doing nothing but standing there you are always abusing and showing all players tags. Wat u call insulting i get insulted all day on this server what do u guys do about it nothing? indeed i only said u must have been always bullied and not to go crying to ur mom. Is that worth a 3 day ban? no i think not even 1 day you are the worst admin here giving players god etc etc its an freeroam if i wanna kill someone i kill someone if someone wants tags they search for it and if i tell you whats up and u ban me thats wrong.

(02-22-2018, 08:54 PM)MrJT Wrote: 1

If i won't be unbanned by any admin that means u guys are not fair and i won't come back its not fair to ban me over this...
ok after we had a good talk on irc i wil unban you today