Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

UNdercover hackers
well when i was playing is LVP server it was like 4 hacker on it ; and like plamer said i don't know where is admins or some one from crew to protect this server from undercover hacker who using vpn to avoid ban for his real account .

also that happen when no admin care about this server or reply to clearly report of register player using hacks 
i wish u guys find who is this hacker by check there serials not Ip and ban them :)

i have long video for this hackers hacking . one of it :
(02-19-2018, 11:21 PM)NotAfraid1 Wrote: well when i was playing is LVP server it was like 4 hacker on it ; and like plamer said i don't know where is admins or some one from crew to protect this server from undercover hacker who using vpn to avoid ban for his real account .

also that happen when no admin care about this server or reply to clearly report of register player using hacks 
i wish u guys find who is this hacker by check there serials not Ip and ban them :)

i have long video for this hackers hacking . one of it :
Hello, Im very sorry youve had to experience this. Do trust that crew cares very much for this server. Timezones and personal lives do come into effect and that should be understood. Something will be done about this and we'll make sure there can be more crew ingame more often

Thank you for your report
I'm sorry but that was hilarious!  _O-

I banned them both for 30 days just in case they might feel like doing this to a clean player in the near future.