Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

18-2-18 Cruise
Video 
Pictures of the cruise of 18-2-18.

Sample:
[Image: 39433125055_e8e0021e7b_k.jpg]
nice ones tbk!

but c'mon where are those from the last minutes of last nights cruise, when it got super crowded
It looks like fun, too bad I missed it, I love cruises.  ;(
Nice pictures tBK.

I thought we had more participants including myself :+
Wish I Was Online Till Night And I had participated in this cruise , But Unfortunately I wasn't , Hope I Catch Up In The Next Cruise !
We definitly should do this more often ! Thanks to all the participants <3
(02-18-2018, 12:33 PM)AzKiller Wrote: We definitly should do this more often ! Thanks to all the participants <3

Yeah, you got my point.
I wonder how I missed the party  :D
(02-18-2018, 08:36 AM)Deer_Hunter Wrote: nice ones tbk!

but c'mon where are those from the last minutes of last nights cruise, when it got super crowded

Sometimes when I press F8 for screenshot I get: "Unable to save screenshot".
But these are the pics from when I asked people to park and I announced I was going to make screens.

You guys may also share your screens.
(02-18-2018, 05:23 PM)tBKwtWS Wrote: Sometimes when I press F8 for screenshot I get: "Unable to save screenshot".
This happens when your desktop resolution is not the same as your game resolution (which can be changed from the in-game pause menu)
Solution:
1) Change either the desktop or in-game resolution, and make them same.
2) video recording softwares such as fraps and dxtory also allows to to capture screenshots, by pressing a hot key (you can set that to f8). so just download one of these software.
3) your laptop/pc is also capable of capturing a screenshot if you press "win+prnt scrn" combination. (note: some laptops or pc might capture a screenshot with these combinations, if they have a function key "win+fn+prnt scrn".

That's about it.
#Happy screenshotting