Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Report :health hacking
Hello ;

well when i was in game with another nock just to test my new record software i found this guy " 4rjan" after i chased him and start shooting on him nothing had happend andwas no  dmg ; in first i thought just he is bugged . so i chased him again after he runned in first time with /house goto or /taxi u admins u can check the logs from irc . after i chased him and start shoot he was normaly without any problems ; in that momen i saw that he was hacking not bugged so that why i Manufactured this video to show u what he was doing . 

Note : if u think he just was bugged ;why he can use cmd ? and why after that shoots was clearly on him without problems and without any relog from me or him ? 
NOte : my /hs was on 

video : 

Thanks and sorry for my bad english :'( 

have nice day  :w :w :w
(02-16-2018, 05:26 AM)NewBoi Wrote: Hello ;

well when i was in game with another nock just to test my new record software i found this guy " 4rjan" after i chased him and start shooting on him nothing had happend andwas no  dmg ; in first i thought just he is bugged . so i chased him again after he runned in first time with /house goto or /taxi u admins u can check the logs from irc . after i chased him and start shoot he was normaly without any problems ; in that momen i saw that he was hacking not bugged so that why i Manufactured this video to show u what he was doing . 

Note : if u think he just was bugged ;why he can use cmd ? and why after that shoots was clearly on him without problems and without any relog from me or him ? 
NOte : my /hs was on 

video : 

Thanks and sorry for my bad english :'( 

have nice day  :w :w :w

Hey newboi Im sorry for this inconvenience. I gave 4rjan godmode since we was leader of a cruise and left in a hurry and forgot to take it off, and im assuming he may have forgotten it was on.  My apologies
np at all :D
Thanks For ur reply :)
but how he get dmg after 5 min from the first shoots Xd ?
u can lock this thread