Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Naughty Sacrifice [nS]
Appreciate the invite to your forums, I'll have to play LVP for a bit and get used to the game again before i decide whether I'll join a gang.

Good luck with the recruiting.
(02-17-2018, 02:19 PM)t0m93 Wrote: Appreciate the invite to your forums, I'll have to play LVP for a bit and get used to the game again before i decide whether I'll join a gang.

Good luck with the recruiting.

Just make sure you don't join nS
News
Maddy is accepted for trial member!
Congratulations for him!
grats!
Nice introduction pal! It was really well copied from here: https://forum.sa-mp.nl/thread-32621.html .
You might be wondering how I figured that out? I remember that introduction very well because I was the one to write it for the Survivors clan when I founded it with L0kw. {also known as [S]}

Actually even the font style is stolen from that same thread. 

Would have been better if you had left your clan without an introduction rather than stealing it from others. At least give credits dude.
Sure,do you want maybe money?
Is the clan called "Naughty sacrifice" or "Naughty scarfice"? Cause the logo and the thread have two different spellings
(02-18-2018, 11:23 PM)Haunter Wrote: Is the clan called "Naughty sacrafice" or "Naughty scarfice"? Cause the logo and the thread have two different spellings

Naughty Sacrifice.The logo is wrong.
(02-18-2018, 11:31 PM)Marshmello Wrote:
(02-18-2018, 11:23 PM)Haunter Wrote: Is the clan called "Naughty sacrafice" or "Naughty scarfice"? Cause the logo and the thread have two different spellings

Naughty Sacrifice.The logo is wrong.

Do I smell a 3 week clan?
Good luck!