Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Sniper headshot
Hello, everyone.

I've been thinking about this, so I decided to make a topic about it, and see what other people that play regulary on LVP think about this.
I was just thinking that giving 100 damage with one Sniper hit to a head is over powered and a little too much. 
Let's all be honest, it can be pretty annoying most of the times. From fighting in a group, and just randomly recieving 100 damage, instead of 45 which you would actually get if that happend, to the point where people crouch behind a fence, or a vehicle, and they keep pressing the C button and sniping to head.
It's bugging me ever since LVP switched to this feature, so I want to see other people's opinion about this, and should it be removed, so the headshot with Sniper deals 45 damage like Sniper usually does.

What do you guys think?
Sniper headshot is a unique LVP feature, and a great one

It should stay as it is
It does give that realistic aspect to LVP and GTA in general. In shooters I play, headshots are 99.9% 1 shot kill regardless. Its one of those "convenient if i use it but sucks if used against me" things.
(02-11-2018, 01:00 AM)Oresti Wrote: Sniper headshot is a unique LVP feature, and a great one

It should stay as it is
this. and -1
I would leave this server entirely the day they disable Headshots. I would completely move to the dead LW since there will be no difference. It's not worth sniping for 30-40 dmg. Sniping is something which is not meant to just immobilize your opponents or stun them but to kill them in 1 or 2 shots which you take the chance in the first place where you start camping or standing there and waiting.... where your opponents can instantly kill you if they catch you off-guard from behind since a sniper is so focused on the aiming more so than a map.

[Image: 23101107_1439835352797742_12364979904792...Mw%3D%3D.2]
Sleep ran outta things to complain about.
I also prefer the way it is now and I think it should stay like that.
(02-11-2018, 07:32 AM)Lash Wrote: Sleep ran outta things to complain about.
:D
Lashi on fiahhh..
(02-11-2018, 02:33 AM)PigBenis Wrote: It does give that realistic aspect to LVP and GTA in general. In shooters I play, headshots are 99.9% 1 shot kill regardless. Its one of those "convenient if i use it but sucks if used against me" things.

But people get bugged so often, especially those with higher ping. Also, many of those that get bugged, deny that, and are refusing to go and relog.
With the right developers, LVP can be bug and desync free