Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Banned] Asslickers BAnned me
Nickname: Jasmine
Date of the ban: 2/8/2018
Suspected Reason: https://imgur.com/a/3FlnB
Extra notes: 

i've posted every single Video and explained every single fight every single shot in the video
and this is the exact video Tap Which Was recorded by My enemies Too 
So ricky Banned me For norecoil  even i posted my own recorded video's 
And the ban was made with So shitty Uselesss proof you can consider this ''A ban with no proof'' 
there is no doubt that Ricky Ban me For their friends yea there is not Doubt in it and taking advantages of Admin rights
I want an experienced admin to look up those video's DOctorG/FInisha or Metrix 
 the shots on the Ground Doesn't even proof 1% If you are not dumb enough then you would not ban Someone based on  Screen shots '' Bullets on the Ground'' The screen shots sleep posted from my video was 2 shots seperated on the ground right here

+ My Modified crosshair Spreading on the ground too much but due to the Dust effect on the Ground You can't see the spreading + IF needed take my crosshair and test by ur self 
i already Tested and made a video on default and then modified with video recording's if needed i will post it 

And this is the whole Video ANd everything explained in it and i've got banned for those video's lol 
it doesn't proof 1% if im using no recoil or anyshit first they were accusing me of minimod i proved them wrong then they accused me for aimbot i proved them again wrong by posting all these video's then they Cut The Useless silly scene's from my video and started accusing me for No receoil Now watch those video's and ricky this is not the end remember more video's and SS on the Ground Bullets are remaining but it's not needed since the video below i posted pretty proved everythig

Those shots on the ground aren't normal. In your second video, go to 3:00 and see the ground shot when yeezus died, then go again to 5:15 and see the ground shot again when yeezus died. Its pretty much clear that you were toggeling.

"+ My Modified crosshair Spreading on the ground too much but due to the Dust effect on the Ground You can't see the spreading"

There are many no recoil hack which doesn't effect your crosshair to make it look legit while its not. Can't see the spreading due to dust effect? What a joke.

https://imgur.com/a/ZzOkY
So you mean the 3:00 was fine and the 5:15 is weird ? just answer this i'll explain to you further

Edited:

the shots on the ground at 3:00 is not even 2 shots   its seperate shots 1/1 Watch video

5:15 Video
No one can toggle on/off Hacks after every 2 3 sec's The video Below proof everything clearly 
+in the whole shots you found the last shot weird yea i'll tell you how watch carefull the bullets spreads some bullets went to the body 
and some bullets hit the ground 
A solid Proof
[Image: Q079wgA.png]

And the video

Download all my video's play all the video's in slow motion and watch every single shot then See
Hello Jasmine,

Thank you for appreciating my experience and impartiality. With that being said, I analyzed all the evidence carefully and reached the same conclusion as Ricky and NightFury.

Let me also state that rigorous tests have been made so we are certain of our decision. You will stay banned for the next 60 days.
Heart 
Sad to hear that you are following Their Steps DocTOrG i proved more than they do i want to end This story right here 

I lost my faith on this community Staff members I don't care about The Ban i swear my god i don't care about it nor the Trash peoples in this community

and yea You Can make it Permanent consider this as my request For permanent Ban 

I am a muslim And everything we do is for our '"ALLAH'' I swear my God ""ALLLAH"" the one who created all and the one who know the truth and all this 
I swear MY Parents THat i didn't use any type of cheat That gives me advantage over other Players 
trust me i would never Fake swear '''perjury''of my Dead father Im more HAppy Atleast now i will do something in my Life 
i was totally Addicted with this shitty  game with full of liar & fake peoples and LVP But Now im Free and i got a chance to get ride of this 
And you won't see me anymore In SAMP :)))Cuz i don't want to continue my samp career . BE happy everyone and congrats to Some Players who Actually Got succesfull  getting me banned for the thing which i was not even using ""YEEZUS'" "" DEATHSTAR""

just wanted to mention some AMazing PPl whome i enjoy'd with in this GAMe too much 

RTFM one of my best friend and FInisha'''Leogeoner PHuker '''DAnny '' IT WAS  a pleasure playing with you guys CYAAA.
(02-09-2018, 05:45 PM)Jasmine Wrote: I lost my faith on this community Staff members

I am a muslim And everything we do is for our '"ALLAH'' I swear my God ""ALLLAH"" the one who created all and the one who know the truth and all this 
I swear MY Parents THat i didn't use any type of cheat That gives me advantage over other Players 
trust me i would never Fake swear '''perjury''of my Dead father Im more HAppy Atleast now i will do something in my life
Oh come on for what? For a fucking shitty game? It's not worth it! Don't ever do that again Jas! :/