Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Complaint Against Jasmine | Deliberately hacking/toggling
Ingame Name: yeezus
Complaint Against: Jasmine
Complaint: Aimbot/norecoil damage modification
Explaination:
  • After i am unbanned, i am playing here in LVP, try to have a chill time, but this player is still in motion of using the same thing on me as she did lastly, only this time i had playback recording on in my shadow play. I warned her million times that "im recording" she hasnt cared about a bit. even i told her "you use aimbot" she volunteerly replied "i Use aim, and you can do nothing, nobody believes you". you can pull out chatlogs you will see that related statements.
    Well heres to the crazy ones!!

Highlights: video is uber self explanatory i cant make explanation any better since the video im posting below is my first edited video. This footage was taken last night.

Surely you will say this is not enough. Why not you can say this, but truth is bitter.
Lets have a look in another video made in same night same game session. shall we?

I know i have accused her alot, i know you guys have lesser trust in me now, but i dont move without proofs, i do solidify them first.
I always play fair and want my opponent to play fair.

caio.
There is more to the complaint that can legitimately assert that the complaint i filed is unerring.
Up there i posted videos where the accused is playing while hacks toggled on. Here i am going to post videos where the accused is playing while hacks toggled off. Then i will post the videos of the inculpated made by theirself busted by me and a few players. A picture will follow too just to clearify and help admins extemporize a decision.

Here are the videos

Here is the Self bust video made by fellow player Sleep.

Here is a Picture made by Death$tar that can clear it verily

[Image: FabY7ZJ.png]

Here is the video made by me of their recent frag against me

ciao
The player has been banned by Ricky92 for 60 days, thanks for your report.

can be locked now.