Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Jasmine possibly uses Pika Mini-Skin Mod or either dmg/no recoil
To begin with, the videos themselves are self-explanatory but I would go further than just that as the Player is shown fooling admins and toggling this cheat for so long as few months or something. It started with my accusation "Damage mod" because every time I have tried to make headshots or upper chest shots be it the Sniper or Sawn it wouldn't register so I thought this player is sniper bugged or bugged as in normal or something. Hence, I would go and check the said player and it turns out that he/she is completely fine and not bugged at all. Secondly, I would think that this may be because of lag but for one I know how lag works because I have similar ping, latency and packet loss and I never got such claims. Many people were reporting the said player for dmg cheats but they did not know exactly what it was. Well, Special thanks to my old sworn rival Zaibatsu, some of my [wH] friends who confirmed me this act that now I have got to know what Jasmine was doing all the time. I even asked the player to remove it but he/she wouldn't listen and try to act as if he/she has nothing and is clear.

The cheat is very rare and not even the good admins we know would recognize it this easily as no one would think of this specific one.

Complete Proof:

The actual cheat from the Player's screen is something like this when he/she toggles. We haven't fully tested it yet but we know for a fact how it works.

One more.

Video where she is caught:

So, I will immediately try to hit Jasmine's head on my first attempt and it won't say I made any headshots. This is not because she is bugged or have any lag or anything like that as it is already debunked in the video itself since she is indeed taking the headshots but where is the actual mystery ::) behind it? Its because the entire "Default" Skin Model provided by GTA SA team is remodeled and resized to be of a mini size so the player can take advantage. The later shots would prove my claim as then I decide to hit the Player's lower chest where her Head models are located due to the size being small and she will indeed take headshots there only upon hitting and hit sound. 

I will also show a side effect of this cheat in the end so watch the full video.

There I even made a comparison in the video to show the consistency.

Few days before I wanted to show this one video but I wasn't sure what it was so I didn't make any complaint. Here at 00:10 where I slowed down the video you can see she enters the car with unexpected animation and was reset away again on the right side immediately without any loading process of vehicle entry.

With given evidence, one can't simply assume it's because of lag or server sided bug because this has never been seen before or being noticed to be taken into action. You actually hit the player on your screen but they don't get damaged on theirs as the skin is just too centered and small to do so.

PS: Cheaters are getting smarter day by day. We really need some active admins at this point in time.

You can only make damages on legs and center areas, impossible to do so on the head or upper chest while this cheat is on.
Hello Death$tar!

I always wanted to make a topic to explain and clarify how to properly install skin mods and since it goes with your report, I'll address it here;

The modded skin must be the exact measurements and heights as the skin it's replacing, no bigger or smaller. It must be proportional. 
No tiny skins. No skinny skins of original fat skins. etc etc

Only skins that are the same size as the originals are allowed. 
You can modify your skin to change the appearance without messing up with the size, such as clothes or color.

We'll be checking and testing the skin of Jasmine and compare it to the original (if modded).

Now, to the other part where you recorded Jasmine entry to that vehicle, I think it's fake entry. But because that part lacks proof and we can not be sure whether it's fake entry or just pure lag "No it can't be hacks lol" there won't be any action taken there. 

I'll reply again here when we're done testing the skin mod of Jasmine (if modded), in the meanwhile, please do not reply unless you have more proof or videos to add. 

Thanks for the report and have patience. If I had made a mistake addressing or clarifying something, our lovely Crew or Managers are always here to step up.

EDIT

Skin was not modded. False report and there's no explaining needed..

~Can be locked...
Still doesn't explain how a chest shot can make a headshot twice and all the attempts where I actually headshot and she doesn't take any damage. That video she recorded is from the part where she used the crouch bug which is not a property of the mini skin as I tested.

I agree it's not mini-skin per my report as it was just a guess. But the later is still provident where headshots are made on the chest. Doesn't matter the player recorded that part or not because it's not even the same video as the first one where the chest shot is made. I just got to know that she was using a bug where I said, "Caught".

PS: That's not even the video where I made chest shots but of the bug report.

That hitbox is very moded and should not even be used whatever it is as it is creating confusions and 7th time I am editing.

Alright, I looked again and in her own video, she went though AmmarZ's skin while using Chainsaw how can you even explain it? How can I not know some of the bullets go through her?
All I can see here is just personal beef with your former team/gang mate. You guys should relax and play the game the way it's meant to be played instead of using LVP as a method to create reports all the time to get each other banned..
All I can see is that it's not even the same video where I made those shots and that she goes through AmmarZ's solid skin which one way or another proves why she was not taking damages. Good going, self busted in her own video.
It's the same cursed video. She didn't go through Ammarz's skin because Ammarz clearly lag-teleported and it's common in SA:MP. You probably don't see very often, it happens.

Death$tar, if you have anything VALID to post, please feel free to post. If not, do not post. This complaint has been dealt with. That's enough, I've had it :)
That's pretty valid and explains all the damage nuisance created. The video isn't even the same one plus she is going through literal solid skins. How can I know it wasn't this skin mod she is using created or something else and the same thing bypassing most of the bullets? Regardless it should not be used as it is clearly giving the player some advantage and displacing the hitbox.
Just made few tests on Pika-Skin with people I know. You indeed can't make headshots if you shoot on the head, only leg shots can be made and there's more once you hit the neck/upper chests it will give you a headshot instead. So where is the video where she gets chest shotted and gets headshot instead because you can tell thats not even the same video which started the accusation but the one where she does the bug abuse which I assumed of as some side effect.
Come on Death$tar, you’re embarrassing yourself with these replies. Of course it’s the same video what are you talking about, headshot clearly taken lol and there was no skin mod shown

And I already addressed the skin modding in my first reply. Your continuous spam and trolling are not needed, take a break my dear. She’s not getting banned due to your complaint (false and butthurt report)

Adios!
It's not the same video, its the one where she did the crouch thing. You can call it whatever you want doesn't concern me. Not to mention the bug abuse she did which I thought was the symptom of this cheat but when we tested it was not available in it. Hence that crouch video means nothing.