Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

my application
i randomly search google for my email and my application came up first i made that application then left and you made a huge topic out of it after i made that application i found out the server fuckin sucks its to real why the fuck have a second life in a fuckin game seriously get a life or atleast move on to xbox live or sum shit i did that admin app on loads of servers to see if any dumb fucks would let me in so yea you aint dumb but your all still sad sorry but thats the trueth :+ EDIT: also i aint angry or any of that shit why would i get angry about a game XD
Eh...what?  :?
I couldnt understand a word of what u are saying. I cant even guess what u were saying :P
He wanted to cheat using some sort of program on LVP, but he doesn't have enough brains to accomplish that.

On second thoughts, maybe not.
rofl  _O-

Thanks for the translation.
No, Hes pissed that we wont let some random person become admin on LVP.
So now he's going to cheat on LVP?
Nop :P

William, what sa-mp server lets you apply for admin?
The ones that are short of administrators. :>

Quote:lilliam link=topic=3724.msg43148#msg43148 date=1193349927]
or sum shit i did that admin app on loads of servers to see if any dumb fucks would let me in so yea you aint dumb but your all still sad sorry but thats the trueth :+

I think it's a compliment, but maybe not.

Again lilliam, read this topic.
It is hard to be taken seriously when you directly insult the intended audience. It is also hard to take someone seriously when you can't understand a thing they are saying. None of us can understand what you wrote.  8)7