Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Reporting lolkthx
Hello, LVP Staff.

I was playing today on your server under an undercover nickname for no reason, and there were not many players around on the server. I was playing for abit, and I saw that every each player in game, which are LVP regulars, are accusing this one gay for using the aimbot, so I decided to step into a fight with him to figure out what is going on. It took me 2 times to realize that something strange is happening. 
The first thing that I realized is that he doesn't get damage as usually you would get from some shots in this game. For example, you can hear the hit sound many time ringing 4 times when I'm shooting him with the SawnOff, and you can see that barely 50 hp is going off him. I think that in this case, he used a CLEO mod called "damage.cs". It is basically like a notepad file where you can edit every and each damage you get from every and each weapon. Nothing else came to my mind instead of this.
Also, I realized that his shots are really, really accurate, and that his Sawn and UZI shots are switching from place to place, same as I'm running. 
In some of these videos below, I tried running behind him to expose his aimbot even more, and the test went like just expected. His sawn shots were hitting me even his back were faced towards me.
Take a look at these videos and make a final decision. To me, this is pretty obvious. Aimbot and damage.cs.

Also, what I would like you to do, is to check his IP and other names that he is using. He might be an LVP regular testing out hacks on an undercover account.

Here are two video of all of these videos, which I would like to highlight, because this one is really proving that he is using both damage.cs and aimbot. Take a look how much damage he got from my deagle shot, and take a look how much damage does deagle shot actually give in game. Also, look at his UZI shots in the second video, not a single miss. Weapons pointed at one direction, bullets hitting other.
This is so obvious.

Videos:

Highlighted video #1:

Highlighted video #2:

And here are the other videos:

Video #1: 

Video #2 (Pay attention to me hitting all 4 sawnoff shots on 0:10, and look how many damage he gets.)

Video #3(Pay attention at his shots accuracy and the accurate deagle spin shot.):

Video #4: 

Video #5 (Take a look how he gets damage so hard even tho I'm shooting him and hearing hit sound.):

Video #6(In this video I tried running behind him so he can expose his aimbot, which he did.):

Thanks for putting time and effort in this complaint.
Best regards, Sleep.  :w
#Bump 

I think he joined in game today with the nickname DAG.
Looks like this player is receiving less damage then he should. And his bullets do seem to be hitting you when he is aiming in another direction.

BANNED.
(02-09-2018, 02:17 AM)tBKwtWS Wrote: Looks like this player is receiving less damage then he should. And his bullets do seem to be hitting you when he is aiming in another direction.

BANNED.

Thanks for time and effort that you've put into this complaint! :)