Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

the Clans talk a lot and do little
(01-21-2018, 03:39 PM)yeezus Wrote:
(01-19-2018, 09:13 PM)Palmer Wrote: How about a clan war?
Whoever wants a clanwar fill in this format, we are ready for a clan war 24/7.
And dont increase the size of font just to emphasize your statement..

(01-20-2018, 02:30 AM)Nater Wrote: Clan wars were great back in the day, Nowadays they would be boring as hell.
Clan wars are never boring mate.

Skinhit clan wars would be boring as fuck, Lead aim took skills.
(01-20-2018, 08:50 PM)Yassine Wrote:
(01-20-2018, 08:19 PM)Palmer Wrote:
(01-20-2018, 08:00 PM)Yassine Wrote:
(01-20-2018, 07:50 PM)Palmer Wrote: Every time I talk with my grandfather he says that everything was better in his times, I can not propose something new because his answer is always the same: Before everything was better.

Today I say to my grandfather: Take out your weapons, gather the old legends or Get out of here  to the asylum once and for all. If you're not going to help, do not get in the way, your stories and your memories do not they are useful now.

cute story  :9~
Tell me more Grandpa, Tell me the story of that old man who has a great server but every day he visits a dead server.

This dead server was the first server i joined back in 2013, even if its dead i still like it. 
But first, we have to clean up staff from some abusers (didn't specify so don't take an action), just to say.
Also, i dislike some asslickers or retards like TheSpecifier.

Palmer, as far i know you are a good boy, i understand that you are trying to make this alive again, but You can't make it, since there's no owners and Only 1 MANAGEMENT, and many admins most of the abusers and teenagers.

Good luck.

Lol, thought you had a server with 60 players average. Go help there, LVP is doing fine without you.
Hahaha hahaha  _O-
(01-19-2018, 09:13 PM)Palmer Wrote: I also read that BB is legendary.

I can confirm that. As far as your idea goes, I think it's quite tough for each clan to bring enough players for such an event to happen. I definitely want to see something like this in the future though, maybe I'll organize it when the RW tournament is done.
(01-29-2018, 05:03 PM)DoctorG Wrote:
(01-19-2018, 09:13 PM)Palmer Wrote: I also read that BB is legendary.

I can confirm that. As far as your idea goes, I think it's quite tough for each clan to bring enough players for such an event to happen. I definitely want to see something like this in the future though, maybe I'll organize it when the RW tournament is done.
Arrange that please! I'd love to see the atmosphere pipe up a little bit.