Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Jasmine's G-Abuse on Tape
So you already know who she is just as better as who I am. She used to be my comrade but now I am ashamed she used to be that even though I never even invited her in my gang in the first place and I knew this day would come. We at LVP want a fair play and people like her ruin it for us. I reported her like 10 times yesterday but I didn't have clear proofs back then except now I have. She is well aware of the rules here and what she just did. This is the basic of the abuses, every newb is almost aware of this. Before we start I will post the video where she abused /nrg and avoided death just to remind some admin it's not her first time and in fact, she has been banned for cheats, jailed for abuses and here banned for abusing again (Everything on tape I must mention not just empty judgments:

So, to begin with, she did it multiple times again and I pm'ed DoctorG this except I didn't want it to be Public and I only had an Image proof at that time but now I even got it on tape so I am pretty sure I am quite eligible to make this complaint.

Therefore, she did it here:

[Image: EV0KP12.png]

Not enough I know :D
Hence,

I already warned her like thousands of times and then reported her when I got no option. I even asked her do I need to make this complaint? And she is so arrogant she said "Go Ahead" therefore the player itself is stupid enough to allow me and sorry I said that but thats what she is. Admins are free to take judgments given the evidence and player's history.
Hai there ,

Correct me if I am wrong, she is sitting in passengers seat before you even got there or tried to attack her? If its like that then would you mind explaining how is that suppose to be g-abuse as you name it? As I see in the video she is not even shooting at you.
She is not even shooting at me? She was, then she instantly sat on her bike using G. Don't try to manipulate it. Even After that she left her bike she shot at me. She did it in a fight which is as clear as one can be. Everytime I try to heli her she does that, image is also a proof as this has not happened just once.
Manipulate it? I did say correct me if I am wrong... But shooting after exiting can't be g abuse from what I know.
From what I see is she isn't even shooting you before sitting in passengers seat so I don't get how is that g abuse well as you said you want other admins opinion so be it.
Yea someone somehow knows I am using Sparrow and sits using G when no one is there twice, very believable.

So I will be involved in a fight, and someone takes a Sea-Sparrow and I will sit on the bike using G every time he tries to attack me with it and it won't be considered abuse even though I did it multiple times in a constant fight? Thanks. If this doesn't get someone banned or at the very very least jailed I don't know what will. I will follow this logic from now on and try to do things my own way since this seems very fair no?

When I sparrow you. You are supposed to take damage. Not avoid your damage and death by this means. That's an abuse in itself. And quote me on this one "How you defend such things?".
I might be missing something, but since when is it ilegal to sit as a passenger without using any commands?

The problem used to be people going to the passenger seat of a bike and start shooting with only being able to get hit by a chainsaw. As of now people can't shoot anymore from the passenger seat when there is no driver on the vehicle.

So there's nothing wrong here I believe, unless the rules on this matter got changed recently?
I also believe Jasmine isn't breaking any rules here.

You have 3 different opinions, I think we can close this one now.

Edit: I forgot to mention the case in which I'd see it as abusing: pressing g to avoid death. That isn't clear from your screenshot or video since we don't know how long Jasmine has been sitting there for.