Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

VIP Bug.
I made this thread for my close friend... Please fix this bug asap...

When someone is temp admin and quits with Admin Yellow color, the players color is still Yellow when he rejoins...

this VIP bug is kinda same...

In Holidays, so many registered players did /my teleport off... and now when they no longer get VIP Status in-game, they can't change it back to /my teleport on... They get a message like "This command is only available for VIP" 

Also many non vip regulars bought the extra houses which were available in the Holidays... Will their new houses stay?

pls fix asap
Well i bought another house and yeah i still got it, even after the holidays. hope it remains like this :)
Well no manages cares anymore about this Section, no replies to any of Development thread, NOT EVEN "Hello" xD
That's why LVP 20 players and not 40-50. I D C either,
Have a Look at this
https://forum.sa-mp.nl/thread-34054.html
My stomach paining because of laughing
Sau,

Thank you for your report and do note that we are aware of this along with the rest here.

Developers and managers reaction alone is not completely required here unless it's something that only they could handle of course.
While the involvement of the community as a whole is decreasing, we have at least more documentations and tools now to our advantage and opportunities to do something ourselves.

It's not realistic to depend on others to do everything for us in our personal lives or even on this gaming platform. That hasn't work and it won't either. I'm not saying the players needs to do the above or that it should be a requirement for the Crew members, but if that thought hasn't crossed our mind then we are probably not thinking ahead imo. You can count on one hand who is actually helping and it's not fair to them either.  I'm sure they looked at the amount of cases and said well maybe some other day. 

Furthermore, if we have the possibility to disable features this would be useful as a whole because it gives us time to 1) review the bugs 2) decide whether or not it's worth fixing 3) More control and focus on what truly needs attention while still maintaining a decent playground for the players without affecting them. Time is crucial.