Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Unbanned] Sleep
Nickname: Jasmine.
Date of the ban: 03.01.2018.
Suspected Reason: Impersonating
Extra notes: Please tell me, how is that, everyone can join using my nickname on the server and not get banned. 5 guys can join in game with nick Jasmine and add infinite number of dots at the end and not get banned for impersonating? Also, where the hell in the LVP Gameserver rules does there stand that impersonating is not allowed? 

https://sa-mp.nl/about/rules/gameserver.html - Read it, you should know it, you're the admin, but you seem like you don't know any of those rules.
Hello Sleep,

You've been warned more than once and yet again you joined with the same name; Jasmine.(Dot at the end) for which you got kicked recently by another admin/manager and yeah impersonating is indeed not allowed
The player reported you for impersonating her name couple of times and I warned you to change your name but you rejoined again with the same name so I decided to banned you for 3 days.

And for that list it is not edited plus I am sure you can see it was last edited in 2013

Do not join the server before 3 days!
(01-04-2018, 07:39 PM)Humza Wrote: Hello Sleep,

You've been warned more than once and yet again you joined with the same name; Jasmine.(Dot at the end) for which you got kicked recently by another admin/manager and yeah impersonating is indeed not allowed
The player reported you for impersonating her name couple of times and I warned you to change your name but you rejoined again with the same name so I decided to banned you for 3 days.

And for that list it is not edited plus I am sure you can see it was last edited in 2013

You didn't warn me the same day that I joined, you kicked me after 10 minutes of playing, without warn, without anything, as far as I know, Matrix told me 2 hours ago that you must issue a warn before you just kick players like that :)
Why would you play with someone's else name with dot in the first place?
You should have considered that kick as a warning but you rejoined with same name
Seems like you already knew impersonating is not allowed but you still did, not going to unban you anytime sooner.
(01-04-2018, 08:21 PM)Humza Wrote: Why would you play with someone's else name with dot in the first place?
You should have considered that kick as a warning but you rejoined with same name
Seems like you already knew impersonating is not allowed but you still did, not going to unban you anytime sooner.

WHAT KICK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? YOU HAVEN'T KICKED ME, YOU BANNED ME INSTANTLY WITHOUT ANY WARNING, STOP LYING.
(01-04-2018, 07:50 PM)Sleep Wrote:
(01-04-2018, 07:39 PM)Humza Wrote: Hello Sleep,

You didn't warn me the same day that I joined, you kicked me after 10 minutes of playing, without warn, without anything, as far as I know, Matrix told me 2 hours ago that you must issue a warn before you just kick players like that :)

But still you knew impersonating is not allowed right?
https://m.imgur.com/a/6P5y8
What about these? You still got something else to say ?
That was 1 year ago, bro you really need some help
Does it matter? But still you impersonated as you already knew it is not allowed?
You took a fart back in 2001, you know? Who gives bans out of without a warning, and considering that warning was given 1 year ago. You're acting stupid.
(08-13-2016, 10:51 PM)Russell Wrote: This rarely is straightforward, for instance, administrators follow a guide as opposed to defined rules

You are right in the fact that it is not a written rule that you are not allowed to impersonate others, but it is frowned upon and any repercussions may be given, in accordance to the guideline. And let's be honest, you've been around long enough to know that you are not supposed to pretend to be another registered player.

That being said, personally I do agree that a kick would have been a preferred alternative in this case, and that this ban is a bit too prompt. Then again, our admins enforce the guidelines the way they deem the most fitting.

Seeing as the 3 days are already over, I am going to lock this topic and leave this case for what it is. If you do want to talk about it some more or have any questions, feel free to hit me up on IRC