Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

A Proud Applause
(12-17-2017, 01:55 PM)Specifer Wrote: Don't Be Too Rubbish(Yassine)  Idiot, Players like you make the administration angry and I never want temp administration, it's a pain in the ass and yassine if this server is too hard for you to get along, I have friend of mine (pleb) get along and join the club.

Hey, you know what was the cause of those repeated server crash/shut down? 

Yes, you are right that's me. so how the hell it could be hard for me you real idiot? and also your English prove what in your heart, I was here before even you heard of samp, so be a nice son.
(12-17-2017, 04:44 PM)Yassine Wrote:
(12-17-2017, 01:55 PM)Specifer Wrote: Don't Be Too Rubbish(Yassine)  Idiot, Players like you make the administration angry and I never want temp administration, it's a pain in the ass and yassine if this server is too hard for you to get along, I have friend of mine (pleb) get along and join the club.

Hey, you know what was the cause of those repeated server crash/shut down? 

Yes, you are right that's me. so how the hell it could be hard for me you real idiot? and also your English prove what in your heart, I was here before even you heard of samp, so be a nice son.

Sup abdoa. :9~ :9~ :9~ :9~
this forum is funny, each time I login there is new bullshit
(12-21-2017, 09:09 PM)Batata45 Wrote: this forum is funny, each time I login there is new bullshit

_O-
(12-21-2017, 09:13 PM)Lucas Wrote:
(12-21-2017, 09:09 PM)Batata45 Wrote: this forum is funny, each time I login there is new bullshit

_O-

I'm serious, it never seize to amaze me
Hahah batata,you are damn right!
Thank you guys too!
Chiraq,you are my biatch <3

This should better be locked now as its getting shitty.
Proud of you Humza ???
Thnx Humza, good job! 8)
Haha Humza, You better Thanks me hahhaa
 ????????